I've only seen a few people in the feed that aren't obviously trolls. Idk if that's just a coincidence, or what, but I'd like to know before committing to this place. Thanks in advance :)

Yeah pretty much. I think there's still a few of us who lurk around and occasionally check things out, but this place has been slowly dying of the past few years.

It's been dying since the smart phone came around. No one uses forums to communicate anymore. Everyone uses snapchat or facebook nowadays. 

You can help matters by posting though. :P

I think the world would be a better place if smart phones didn't exist, even though I have one. 

17 hours ago, echokoda said:

obvi

There's a lot to learn here or if you like "time capsules", it's a good place to be. Bu asfor bubbling conversation.... yeahh... nooo. Social media has evolved over the years and while alot of forums are thriving, our has died due to a state of disrepair, neglect from the admin and user disintrest. All of these factors feed off of each other. :P

Well I just signed up here hoping to find a huge community but many posts seems to be from 2017 and earlier....

Yeah it's unfortunate

The forum is on life support.

I was just thinking the same thing! Even the security question needs updating; when I made my account it asked, "what year was it LAST year" and I had to type in "2016" before it worked. 

On 3/8/2018 at 11:44 AM, aggressivechipmunk said:

I was just thinking the same thing! Even the security question needs updating; when I made my account it asked, "what year was it LAST year" and I had to type in "2016" before it worked. 

wow that is seriously problematic XD

On 1/1/2018 at 11:08 PM, The Kitsune Queen said:

I've only seen a few people in the feed that aren't obviously trolls. Idk if that's just a coincidence, or what, but I'd like to know before committing to this place. Thanks in advance :)

it is honestly pretty dead due to admin neglect. ): killer of most forums...

I've been wanting to try play-by-post rping again which is what I used to do here back in the day. Is that allowed here? And, if so, which forum would it be allowed in? Cause I'd totally be down to try that again. I need interaction outside of work and the smartphone :P

It's allowed, the forum's just dead. A few of us moved over to Iwaku roleplay for a bit but as far as I'm aware no one's really active over there either atm.