Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pattie

Can pillows cause neck pain?

Can pillows cause neck pain? I am suffering from severe neck pain for two weeks. I usually use two pillows when I sleep. My mom always warns me not to use pillows as they can cause neck pain. I tried sleeping without them, but it disturbed my sleep. I feel more comfortable while sleeping with pillows. But when I woke up in the morning, I experienced severe neck pain. I visited a nearby clinic. The doctor told that my neck pain is due to poor sleeping posture and he suggested cervical collar for me. I was a bit disappointed hearing that because I don't want to use the cervical collar. I discussed this with my friend and he suggested undergoing chiropractic treatment from chiropractic wellness center in Mississauga. I am planning to visit the clinic soon. Is there anyone here who had undergone similar treatment from the same clinic? How was your experience? Can anyone share what to expect during my first chiropractic visit? Thank you in advance!