Sign in to follow this  
Haber

Excited about marriage

So, I am getting married in this August, which is literally only six months and a few days away. I was not able to get dental braces during my teenage due to some personal problems. I am getting married to an army soldier. I know him since my high school. His teeth are straight and perfect, but mine are not. I want to look beautiful on my wedding day.

Is it possible to fix my smile within six months? I have heard that six month braces from Houston can fix the smile within a period of six months. I am going to give it a try. Is it possible to straighten my smile within this short period of time?

It depends on your teeth structure. If it's not that serious (you know what I mean), it can get straight in 6 months. My front tooth is overlapping a bit on the other and it's protruded. Improvements started to show after 3 months of wearing braces but it only look perfect after a year. So it really depends on your teeth. Anyway, congratulations in advance. Don't worry about your teeth. What matters is what you are feeling and that you will be blessed with sacrament of marriage.