Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alison21

Teacher molested; Seeking legal advice regarding brain injury lawyers in Toronto

Hello guys,

My teacher Annie is suffering from some severe brain injuries. I was staying with her since the first year of my graduation as my family shifted to Australia and Miss Annie and my mom were college mates. She is a bachelorette and were staying alone before I joined her.

Three months back; I was outside, enjoying nightlife with my boyfriend. When I came back late night, I saw her lying down in the kitchen with full of blood all over there.

I was really shocked to see the scene and I immediately hospitalized her. It was found that she was having some severe brain injuries and later on a man was caught for molesting her.

Miss Annie was much like a mom for me. She cared and loved me a lot. So, I should definitely do something to help her in this pathetic situation.

We are planning to file a lawsuit against the accused. I have found a brain injury law firm Toronto. We are waiting for your suggestions and opinions regarding this lawyer to proceed with them.

Thanks in advance.