So basically I'll just get straight to the point. I've lost everyone. All my friends have turned on me because of my best friend I had a fight with. My friends were my rock I thought the absolute world of them, I loved them so much and I'd do anything for them, I know I have my part in this and I thought about what I've done but honestly I don't deserve this. I have literally no friends anymore and everyone's talking and saying horrible things about me. I don't know what to do I just need hope and maybe other people who are experiencing or have expirenced something like this 

On 3/3/2018 at 9:16 PM, kreebepinknice said:

So basically I'll just get straight to the point. I've lost everyone. All my friends have turned on me because of my best friend I had a fight with. My friends were my rock I thought the absolute world of them, I loved them so much and I'd do anything for them, I know I have my part in this and I thought about what I've done but honestly I don't deserve this. I have literally no friends anymore and everyone's talking and saying horrible things about me. I don't know what to do I just need hope and maybe other people who are experiencing or have expirenced something like this 

All you need is God. Just pray fro them, you'll see what God will do.

“We have three types of friends in life: Friends for a reason, friends for a season, and friends for a lifetime.”

What you had could be for a reason and obviously just for a season... You still have to wait on God to send your friends for a lifetime...