To those who still linger around CTF, welcome! You may be asking..."Who's this Will guy, and why is he making an announcement?"

For those of you that don't know me, my name is Will and I've been a member on this forum since 2011 when I was 16 years old. I was a moderator/counselor for a number of years before resigning due to personal reasons. I have been talking with Cary (owner of CTF) for the past year for regaining staff status as an Administrator for a couple of reasons. I still hold CTF near and dear to my heart, as I have formed lifelong friendships on here. Unfortunately the site isn't as active as what it once was, and some spammers/trolls have taken over. Cary has graciously granted me the opportunity to work alongside him as well as the existing staff (yoda and Nicene Nerd) to help somewhat revive the forum. My first thing that I want to take care of is to get rid of all the spam/troll posts to clean up some of the "war zone". Secondly, I know forums are a dying fad, so I don't expect the forum to blow up with 100+ members. My vision for this forum going forward is to create a tight nit community of old members as well as new members who can fellowship in Christ together. I plan to send out an email in the coming months that will hopefully gain the attention of some of the older members to see if they'd be willing to pop back into the forum every once in a while.

With that in mind, this site is still centered around teen Christians, but older members are still welcome to come as you please. Many young people can benefit from our wisdom that we've gained now that most of us older members here are in their 20's (or older). And, I'd love to talk to friends that I haven't communicated with for years, so please, join us!

The last and exciting announcement that I bring to you is that I am also bringing Boogles back as a moderator. Boogles was a moderator even before I joined this site and has much more experience and relationships than I have gained in the time that I've been here. Let's all congratulate Boogles coming back as a staff member to support us in our pursuit to develop the tight-nit community we once had.

This isn't my whole game plan, so expect to see more announcements as plans start to unfold.

Best Regards,

Will

Hey guys! I'm Becky and you've most likely seen me around, either spamming the Bored section or sassing at spam bots because I was powerless to do anything else to them. I know I come across as a grump, but I'm actually a  big ol' softie (I just have very little patience for stupid. :P)  Feel free to message me if you need any tips surviving these crazy teen years.  If I can make it out whole, you can too.

Little background: 

I joined CTF in 2007, when I was 16. If memory serves, I was on staff from 2009-2012, but I could be mistaken.  I "left" awhile back because I felt too old to be here, lurking around as a regular member. I continued to creep around from time to time despite that. Like Will, this place holds a certain nostalgia for me and I wanted to keep tabs on it. When he asked if I'd like to help the place out, of course I said yes. 

Here's to a fresh start!  

This is a big change; hopefully we'll get some new activity in here. 

(It's also kind of weird not seeing anything blue in the background!)