Hey everyone! It is so cool to find a forum for young Christians! I look forward to getting to know some of you and making some good Christian friends!

Now for a little bit about me.  My name is Vincent.  I am 17 years old and just graduated from high-school/first two years of college.  I am now enrolled at Erskine College, a small Christian school in South Carolina, where I will be studying Political Science (which Lord-willing will function as my pre-law).  As for hobbies, I enjoy learning about how to defend what I believe, whether that be my faith in God or my conservative ideology (hence PoliSci major/interest in law).  I also am a member of Erskine's baseball team and look forward to pursuing that particular interest at a college level.

As for my faith, I would consider myself a Calvinist, which for those of you who are not familiar is essentially a branch of Protestantism that believes in Total Depravity, Unconditional Election, Limited Atonement, Irresistible Grace, and the Perseverance of the Saints.  Those five things are collectively known as the Five Points of Calvinism.  Obviously, there are far deeper explanations than what I have given, but I won't get into that here!

Anyway, that's all for me for now!  Again, I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Well, some of us are young anyway. ;P

Welcome to the forum Vincent! I'm Becky, nice to meet you. We either have or have had before a few Calvinists lurking about. I took a brief hiatus because life got wacky and I've lost track of who follows what. 

Enjoy your time here. :D

Welcome! Wow, two years of college finished while finishing high school is awesome, you're moving right along in life! Hope you enjoy the forum

~Will

Welcome, we're glad to have you here! Thanks for being a part of our community!

Welcome to the forums! I’m Sarah. I’m 18, I’m a non-denominational Protestant Christian, and I’m looking for some new friends. :D

On 7/22/2018 at 10:14 AM, Vdodge said:

Hey everyone! It is so cool to find a forum for young Christians! I look forward to getting to know some of you and making some good Christian friends!

Now for a little bit about me.  My name is Vincent.  I am 17 years old and just graduated from high-school/first two years of college.  I am now enrolled at Erskine College, a small Christian school in South Carolina, where I will be studying Political Science (which Lord-willing will function as my pre-law).  As for hobbies, I enjoy learning about how to defend what I believe, whether that be my faith in God or my conservative ideology (hence PoliSci major/interest in law).  I also am a member of Erskine's baseball team and look forward to pursuing that particular interest at a college level.

As for my faith, I would consider myself a Calvinist, which for those of you who are not familiar is essentially a branch of Protestantism that believes in Total Depravity, Unconditional Election, Limited Atonement, Irresistible Grace, and the Perseverance of the Saints.  Those five things are collectively known as the Five Points of Calvinism.  Obviously, there are far deeper explanations than what I have given, but I won't get into that here!

Anyway, that's all for me for now!  Again, I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Welcome!

I became a calvinist about a year ago. Took me a while to embrace the doctrine of limited atonement. Hope you like it here!