We are having a marital problem and I am hopeful it's not yet late for me and my husband to fix things up.  I wanted us to attend marriage counseling, but upon checking there are Christian counselors and just the regular counselors.  Which do you think of this two is more effective and the one we can trust more and will make my husband open up?

I am no where near that stage of life, and I'm not sure where you live, so, I can't. Perhaps your pastor or someone local knows someone? There's always facebook or google. 

A lot, if not most, pastors do marital counseling, whether for pre-marriage or inter-marriage crisis. I would definitely reach out to a local pastor of your same belief system to see if they could help.

I prayed for your situation, asking God for peace to come in the midst of this trial of yours. Although I'm not married, if you need anything I'm only a PM away!

-Will

Thanks.  I have made an appointment with our local pastor, who is not available to see me yet until a week from now, so I also tried looking online for a counselor so I could talk to someone at the moment and came across a counseling site ReGain.   I talked to one of their counselors and he had given me some sound advice which I think I can benefit from.  

On 8/6/2018 at 3:00 PM, RightNote said:

Thanks.  I have made an appointment with our local pastor, who is not available to see me yet until a week from now, so I also tried looking online for a counselor so I could talk to someone at the moment and came across a counseling site ReGain.   I talked to one of their counselors and he had given me some sound advice which I think I can benefit from.  

Glad you found someone. Please don't post links to other businesses/services, this is considered spam.