Elyse

Harry Potter

I LOVE Harry Potter. I want to talk to other people who love Harry Potter. I am a Ravenclaw and pretty proud of it!

Someone once told me I was a Hufflepuff. Which I thought they were referring to a Jigglypuff and those are adorable so, I took it as a compliment. :P  Growing up.  my mom had banned the books and movies from the house. (The '90s was a weird decade) so I never read or watched any of it. Last year though, I binge read the entire series. It was pretty good. Peeves was my favorite character. 

I read all the books in middle school, definitely my favorite fiction book series. I mostly read non-fiction, so that's saying something!

I saw the movies when I was 12 or so but my mom said we couldn't read the books until we were 16. (Don't ask me why) I just started reading the first book last week and so far it's pretty good. I'm a Ravenclaw too. ^_^ 

I happened to be in Universal Studios Hollywood the day before my birthday this year. I'm nearing 30 but not gonna lie I jumped up and down like a little kid when I got chosen for the wand ceremony at Ollivanders. I hadn't planned on buying a $50 dollar wand but.... the wand chooses the wizard. 

And like, the $35 dollar wand doesn't choose the wizard. 

I read the books and saw the movies when they came out. At the time I was really excited but I haven't really gone back to them since then/recently. 

The Harry Potter series was very popular when I was in grade school.  And I enjoyed the books and movies. Except one thing:  I hate that the actor who played Dumbledore in the first two disappeared in the rest of the films