MiaKora

(Just for fun) Girls, what would you do if a giant bird picked you up?

If you're just walking along on a nice summer day and a giant bird swoops down and grabs you by your arms, flying away with you, what do you do?

Do you see where it takes you, or do you struggle to make it let go of you?

9 hours ago, Boogles said:

Figure out a way to take it down, safely, then kill the bird. because free food. :P

Nice! But how will you be able to kill it while it's carrying you with its feet?

Like I said, bring the sucker down safely then kill it.  It'd have to be a frickin' big bird though. I'm really strong. Good luck birdie. :P

4 minutes ago, Snowlight said:

Check if I'm dreaming. :P

lol nice. And when you find out you're not, what do you do and say while you're flying? :D

3 hours ago, MiaKora said:

lol nice. And when you find out you're not, what do you do and say while you're flying? :D

Well, I'd probably be too confused and shocked to do anything.  That or I'd faint.

I have always wanted to fly though. Maybe I'd enjoy it.

21 hours ago, Jesusismyticket said:

I'd be too busy frozen in terror to really think honestly. XD

lol that's pretty understandable. If it kept you relatively lower to the ground while it was flying, would you struggle to get free? What would you say to the bird while you're flying?

By giant are we talking elephant sized bird or like a eagle sized bird? Whatever the case, I'd hang on tight. Once we reach its nest, ( hopefully a tree that will be easy to climb down) I'd climb down the tree. And look for cover somewhere the bird could not reach me.

11 hours ago, Bay said:

By giant are we talking elephant sized bird or like a eagle sized bird? Whatever the case, I'd hang on tight. Once we reach its nest, ( hopefully a tree that will be easy to climb down) I'd climb down the tree. And look for cover somewhere the bird could not reach me.

Yeah, I'm thinking huge elephant size maybe. Something big enough to hold your arms in its claws and hoist you into the air.

That's a good plan! Would you say anything to the bird while you're flying?

4 hours ago, MiaKora said:

Yeah, I'm thinking huge elephant size maybe. Something big enough to hold your arms in its claws and hoist you into the air.

That's a good plan! Would you say anything to the bird while you're flying?

Well does the giant bird speak? I'd probably be incapable of speech, frozen with the height and probable death. If I managed to say anything it would be prayers for safety.

8 minutes ago, Bay said:

Well does the giant bird speak? I'd probably be incapable of speech, frozen with the height and probable death. If I managed to say anything it would be prayers for safety.

Hmm. Yeah, let's say after picking you up off the ground, he says a cordial little "hello" to you. How do you respond back?

Just now, MiaKora said:

Hmm. Yeah, let's say after picking you up off the ground, he says a cordial little "hello" to you. How do you respond back?

First I'd probably be like :O  then I'd say " Hi lovely could you please be a gentlebird and set me back on the ground, I know a guy with a all you can eat birdseed buffet * smiles* ( thinks aaaahhh I'm scared)

10 minutes ago, Bay said:

First I'd probably be like :O  then I'd say " Hi lovely could you please be a gentlebird and set me back on the ground, I know a guy with a all you can eat birdseed buffet * smiles* ( thinks aaaahhh I'm scared)

He responds back and says "You struck me as the kind of person who likes to fly. If I don't go too high, would you like to fly with me? I promise to put you down if you ask me to."

4 minutes ago, MiaKora said:

He responds back and says "You struck me as the kind of person who likes to fly. If I don't go too high, would you like to fly with me? I promise to put you down if you ask me to."

" sure I'll fly with you, but promise you're not going to eat me or drop me suddenly. "

3 minutes ago, Bay said:

" sure I'll fly with you, but promise you're not going to eat me or drop me suddenly. "

"You have yourself a deal! I can take you anywhere you want to go, free of charge. What shall it be?"

2 minutes ago, MiaKora said:

"You have yourself a deal! I can take you anywhere you want to go, free of charge. What shall it be?"

" Can you fly to Japan it looks beautiful in pictures"

"You got it. Just hold on to my claws!"

He flies at warp speed over the ocean so you're there within a minute.

And you're in Japan! You fly everywhere you wanna see, all the landmarks, and no waiting lines even necessary. After going everywhere you wanna go, he gently sets you back down on your feet.

"We can do this again anytime!"

And he flies off.

5 minutes ago, MiaKora said:

"You got it. Just hold on to my claws!"

He flies at warp speed over the ocean so you're there within a minute.

And you're in Japan! You fly everywhere you wanna see, all the landmarks, and no waiting lines even necessary. After going everywhere you wanna go, he gently sets you back down on your feet.

"We can do this again anytime!"

And he flies off.

Watches him fly off with a bewildered look * pinches self * " ouch! So it wasn't a dream... " * runs away in hides in my house* lol

9 hours ago, Boogles said:

Okay ya'll, if you wanna roleplay out a giant bird kidnapping you, we have a forum for that. ;D

lol sorry, that's on me. Just got a little carried away, so to speak. Back to Q&A.

Wel it will be a nice bird and he will let me sit on his shoulders and I would travel all over the world. He will also pick me up in the morning and fly me to school so i will never be late again. And he will pick me up after school so i dont have to wait for hours before someone picks me up. 

10 hours ago, lilyriekert said:

Wel it will be a nice bird and he will let me sit on his shoulders and I would travel all over the world. He will also pick me up in the morning and fly me to school so i will never be late again. And he will pick me up after school so i dont have to wait for hours before someone picks me up. 

I was thinking more along the lines of a giant bird that picks you up off the ground with its feet when you're not expecting it and flying off with you. How would you react over something like that? What would you say to the bird while you're flying?