Hello! I'm new here! You can call my Snow, Snowy, Snowlight, or whatever you want!

I live in Alberta, Canada and I'm just going into grade 11.  I love to draw and paint, so you might see me in the art forum from time to time. I also like to read, play video games, play around with html and css, play my guitar and the piano, and a number of other things.

Although I know this forum has had better days, I can't wait to chat with you guys and hopefully make this place a bit more alive! :)

8 minutes ago, Boogles said:

Hi there! 
I'm Becky. What do you like to draw? I doodle cartoons myself. :) 

Welcome to the forum. 

Mostly cats (as you can see from my profile picture), but I like draw pretty much anything. ^_^

Hi Snowlight! Beautiful username. Welcome! I'm always free for a chat, though I sometimes neglect this site. :( Anywaysssss, welcome! it's lovely to have you here. :)

3 hours ago, Delores Stariana said:

Hi Snowlight! Beautiful username. Welcome! I'm always free for a chat, though I sometimes neglect this site. :( Anywaysssss, welcome! it's lovely to have you here. :)

Thanks! :)

On 8/21/2018 at 12:19 PM, Snowlight said:

Mostly cats (as you can see from my profile picture), but I like draw pretty much anything. ^_^

oooh okay, cool. :D

On 8/26/2018 at 5:53 PM, Will_Power said:

Welcome, snowlight! I actually have some family that lives in southern Alberta. Happy to have you here!

Thanks! :D