Bay

What's your favorite book in the Bible?

Hi Bay, welcome to CTF!

Yes Psalms is amazing.

Psalms 22:1's beginning says "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me ?"   Lord Almighty Jesus is recorded as saying this same words as it's recorded in Mark 15:34.

Psalm 22:16 says : " ... They pierced my hands and feet."   This was written in  about 1030 BC!  This was 500 years before any type of crucifixion was invented! Psalms 22:16 is strong evidence that the Almighty "I AM" God inspired the words of the Holy Bible.

One of my very favorite books in the Holy Bible is the Gospel of Mark.

There are many reasons I love it but I'll only mention a  few:

--One reason is that it records Jesus's words (Mark 15:34) which -as I said above- was written in Psalm 22:1.  Also Mark 15:24 says the Roman soldiers divided Christ's clothes amongst them by throwing lots as Psalm 22:18 predicted over 1000 years before it happened to Jesus!

--Another reason  is that Mark 15:46 ( also in Matthew 27:59) clearly says that Jesus's body was wrapped in a linen burial cloth. The Holy Spirit has preserved it for almost 2000 years, so we still have it with us today!

Jesus's actual burial cloth is known today as "the Shroud of Turin". Here is a  good website about it:

http://www.theshroudofturin.blogspot.com  

The notable evangelical scholar Professor Gary Habermas (Liberty University) has said that the Shroud of Turin is authentic.

Please go to the right side of the above linked website and click on the "overwhelming evidence" link so that you can quickly learn why we can prove that the Shroud of Turin is really Christ's burial cloth.

Please share, if you want to, the above link with friends and family or just tell them to Google : Shroud Turin Blog Spot

(I don't have any relation to that website.)

Yours-in Christ,

Rony

1 hour ago, rozzy said:

Hi Bay, welcome to CTF!

Yes Psalms is amazing.

Psalms 22:1's beginning says "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me ?"   Lord Almighty Jesus is recorded as saying this same words as it's recorded in Mark 15:34.

Psalm 22:16 says : " ... They pierced my hands and feet."   This was written in  about 1030 BC!  This was 500 years before any type of crucifixion was invented! Psalms 22:16 is strong evidence that the Almighty "I AM" God inspired the words of the Holy Bible.

One of my very favorite books in the Holy Bible is the Gospel of Mark.

There are many reasons I love it but I'll only mention a  few:

--One reason is that it records Jesus's words (Mark 15:34) which -as I said above- was written in Psalm 22:1.  Also Mark 15:24 says the Roman soldiers divided Christ's clothes amongst them by throwing lots as Psalm 22:18 predicted over 1000 years before it happened to Jesus!

--Another reason  is that Mark 15:46 ( also in Matthew 27:59) clearly says that Jesus's body was wrapped in a linen burial cloth. The Holy Spirit has preserved it for almost 2000 years, so we still have it with us today!

Jesus's actual burial cloth is known today as "the Shroud of Turin". Here is a  good website about it:

http://www.theshroudofturin.blogspot.com  

The notable evangelical scholar Professor Gary Habermas (Liberty University) has said that the Shroud of Turin is authentic.

Please go to the right side of the above linked website and click on the "overwhelming evidence" link so that you can quickly learn why we can prove that the Shroud of Turin is really Christ's burial cloth.

Please share, if you want to, the above link with friends and family or just tell them to Google : Shroud Turin Blog Spot

(I don't have any relation to that website.)

Yours-in Christ,

Rony

whoa I didn't know crucifixion hadn't been invented yet, in that time period. Thx 4 the info Rony.