Bay

Just recommend your favorite Christian movies here :) <3

So I'd say the movies would be spilt between, recreation of bible event movies & the movies like showing the struggles of modern Christian?

So my favorite Christian movie from the latter would be Hardflip, there's another one I really like but can't remember the name of it right now.

As of the recreation of bible event movies, I'm not sure if I have a favorite, because most of them I've seen have messed it up. Does anyone remember that Noah movie? * shivers* whoa that could have messed some people up. Like random dude gets on ark and started eating creatures.... If you haven't read the Bible, THAT definitely didn't happen. You can see for your self, just open the Bible in genesis ( the beginning) and read Noah's parts. 

Anything from Sherwood pictures in AMAZING. Facing the Giants, Fireproof, War Room and of them. THEY. ARE. GREAT. 

I don't have a favorite re-telling. Hollywood likes to dramatize and wreck things.

On 8/27/2018 at 10:24 PM, Boogles said:

Anything from Sherwood pictures in AMAZING. Facing the Giants, Fireproof, War Room and of them. THEY. ARE. GREAT. 

I don't have a favorite re-telling. Hollywood likes to dramatize and wreck things.

Thx for the recommendations:)