Hi,

I haven't been on here in a good 6-7 years. To all the friends I made on here I'm sorry about the sudden disappearance. My abusive mum denied me access to any form of internet or outside communication she didn't approve of for years. Way past the point I was able to afford my own laptop and phone. When I started working I was so busy I really didn't think about this place any more. I'm hoping to reconnect with the friends I made on here.

I recently moved out, like July 2018, and I thought it'd be nice to reconnect with some of those friends I made, if they're still around. So please DM me and I can send you my email address so we can catch up. I miss talking to you all. You where my rock until my mother took you all away.

Emma

Hi! I never met you, but I'm one of the few that still make an appearance on here every now and again. Feel free to DM me if you wanna talk

Oh no. That's actually really disappointing. I was hoping to connect with some of the friends I made while on here. Though I knew it was a long shot as it'd been so long since I was on here or even if they where still around.

Hi Emma

Really sorry to hear about that but it's good that things seem better now. 

I'm happy to be in contact if you like.