Sign in to follow this  
Robin

hi from Germany

Posted (edited)

I'm Robin from Germany I'm a true conservative evangelist .

Living together with my parents and have an older brother and older sister.

Edited by Robin

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2020 at 7:11 AM, Robin said:

I'm Robin from Germany I'm a true conservative evangelist .

Living together with my parents and have an older brother and older sister.

Hi Robin , a belated welcome to Christian  teen forums!!:):biggrin: I'm an  evangelical Christian too!( I love all Christians of all stripes!)

Can you please share this video below from "the Two Preachers"  from Youtube about the burial cloth of Jesus. Please also  tell them (your church friends and relatives and family)   to share it with their family and friends because I want it to go viral. The Two Preachers give money to poor Christian children around the world so if more people watch this video then they can give more help to the poor Christian kids. You and your friends will be rewarded in heaven.  Jesus did so much for us; and Jesus said to help his poor  little brother and sister Christians! So please share this video and get your Christian evangelical friends to help you. This is very important . Thank you.

[Can you other Christians reading this from all across the world all share this video below, with your friends and family. Thank you. You all will be rewarded in heaven.:thumbsup:

The great Protestant evangelical scholar Dr. Gary Habermas( a professor at Liberty University) and Protestant pastor and author Richard Steel(see his book "Evidence of Jesus"), physicist-evangelist Brian Miller and other Protestant evangelical leaders  believe the Shroud of Turin is truly the burial cloth of Jesus Christ.(you can share this post then everyone will know that these very smart evangelical Christians say the Shroud of Turin is really the burial cloth of Christ.

I wrote about the burial cloth of Jesus and other proofs that the Bible is true in  the Bible forum  here on Christian teen forums.

God bless you Robin and your wonderful family in Deutschland!(above the youtube video I am putting a link to an article called "53 People Confirmed to Exist in the Bible Archaeologically". 6 of Jesus' ancestors(his great, great....great grand fathers) have been proven by archeologists to exist! See Matthew 1:6 -16. They are king David , and Hezekiah(called Ezekias in King James Bible), Ahaz, Jeconiah, Manasseh and Uzziah.)

Hezekiah was a friend of the prophet Isaiah. They lived 700 years before Jesus was born. It is amazing we can prove many people in the Bible were real. But we always still need faith.(I have no connection to the video or article).

LInk:

https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/people-cultures-in-the-bible/people-in-the-bible/50-people-in-the-bible-confirmed-archaeologically/