Lucidity

Aetherfyre Cruise.

HURRNNN

The bells of the Aetherfyre soon followed the foghorn, signalling the final preparations before launch. Workers on the docks hurriedly transported the luggage onto the flying ship (since the DM up and forgot about doing this) while the crewmates checked the rigging and secured what was already on board. The airship was at high dock, bobbing slowly due to it's buoyance in the air. A ramp was advanced to the pier, and the captain stepped out on it, welcoming the first passengers on the cruise. After several greeting several mundane nobles, he turned to a young woman who looked... different from the others. He held out his hand.

"Hello, Madam, and welcome to the Aetherfyre. I am the captain of this fine vessel, Stammel Appertoire. And you are..?

(OOC: Sorry this took so long.)

“Estelle Vincent” she responded, accenting her words with a charming smile as she accepted his hand. “A pleasure to meet you, Captain Stammel Appertoire.”

(OOC: no problem at all! I’m a little to slow at this myself to judge xD) 

(OCC: oh good, I was about to go to sleep anyway XD. And thanks!)

Appertoire's brow furrowed slightly at Estelle's accent, but his smile didn't waver. "A pleasure to meet you, Miss Vincent. I hope you have a wonderful trip aboard."

He turned to the ship and nodded to a crewman waiting on deck. Turning back to Estelle, he added "I have an orderly waiting to guide you to your room, which your ticket should denote, along with where your baggage is stowed. Once we get under way, I'll make my rounds back to talk with you, but for now I must hand you over to the orderly and greet the next passengers." With that, he  gestured back to the crewman, who strode forward to Estelle and spoke with her.

The Captain took his pipe out of his pocket, and lit the tobacco while he waited for the next group to ascend the ramp. A gust blew through the harbor, encouraging the Aetherfyre to tug at its moorings, ready to break free. Appertoire chuckled, noticing a crewmate yanking down on his cap to keep it on his head. "The boy needs to starch the brim." he said to himself.

The orderly approached Estelle, but did not offer his hand, instead clasping them together. "Hello, ma'am. I've been assigned to guide you to your room. If your ticket is handy, that'll show me where you'll be staying for the trip, and I'll have your luggage carried up soon after. Your ticket should have a letter and two numbers, separated by a hyphen: that's your deck, room block, and number."