What Is Your Favorite Season And Why?

What is your favorite season and why?

Me, I love spring because flowers are in bloom and it makes me happy.  Spring break is also a great opportunity for some family bonding time, we get to celebrate Easter at home. How about you, what do you love about Spring, and what are your greatest memories as a child of your spring trip with the family?

Honestly, I like them all in different ways. I like the sun and longer days of summer and spring. I like the cozy feeling, at least indoors, of winter and fall. I like the new beginnings of spring and fall. I like the energy and drive of summer. I like the restfulness of winter. I like being outdoors and going on vacation in the summer. I like the Christmas and holiday season in the winter. I like the warm/hot temperature of summer. I like to look out the window and see snow in the winter. I like it all. The biggest thing, regardless of season, is that I significantly prefer sunny days to cloudy and/or rainy days, and that is correlated with seasons (summer has more sunny days, winter has more cloudy days). But, otherwise, I like them all roughly equally but in different ways.

Either spring or autumn

Winter is my least favourite. I can handle the cold but I can't deal with the ice and how it gets darker so much earlier, it's a very depressing season

Summer isn't too bad but I can handle cold weather much better than hot weather. That is when we get hot weather tho, my country gets rain mostly throughout summer and it feels like false advertising at that point lol

Spring and autumn are great in-between seasons where the weather is usually alright. I'd say autumn might slightly be my favourite, I quite like the look of the leaves and all during that time

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...