Sign in to follow this  
ComedyMusicHistory

What Kind of Exercise Do You Do?

I don't really exercise my body, but I do exercise
MY MIND.

Just kidding. ;) That said, I do a fair bit of work around the house and in the garden, so I do get some exercise. Most of it's just heavy lifting or pushing a mower around in the sun though.

On 8/25/2021 at 8:19 PM, Lucidity said:

Yoga seems to be pretty popular here. 

Yes! Lately, I've been getting more into walking. Yet, it has made me realize the importance of yoga and stretching. My legs, ankles, and feet have felt more sore stiff and tight since I started walking, but different yoga exercises really help stretch them out. It's especially important for your fascia. This video by Kiana Docherty on the importance of exercise for fascia health is very interesting. It makes me want to sit less and stretch more.

On 8/26/2021 at 8:19 AM, Lucidity said:

Yoga seems to be pretty popular here. 

it's popular lately maybe because of the pandemic, a lot of people have transitioned from working out in the gym to exercising from home. Yoga also can help manage stress, relaxes you, and give you brighter moods that's why it's popular during this pandemic.

On 8/31/2021 at 5:53 PM, RightNote said:

it's popular lately maybe because of the pandemic, a lot of people have transitioned from working out in the gym to exercising from home. Yoga also can help manage stress, relaxes you, and give you brighter moods that's why it's popular during this pandemic.

Yeah, though I've been doing yoga (on and off) long before the pandemic.