Coffee or Tea?

Do you prefer coffee of tea?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer coffee or tea?

• Coffee
    • Tea
    • I Don't Like Either
    • I Like Both Equally Well

Same! Also, coffee is just much easier to get in the morning. But I prefer tea in the evenings or afternoon.

On 10/8/2021 at 7:31 PM, Lucidity said:

Same! Also, coffee is just much easier to get in the morning. But I prefer tea in the evenings or afternoon.

Do you have any special or specific way you prefer to have your coffee? What kind of tea do you like to drink?

I'll occasionally drink black tea in the afternoon, but that tends to make me more nervous. And, green tea makes me really nervous. I don't know how common it is to find that coffee makes you less nervous than tea, but that's how I am. I'll sometimes drink herbal tea for health reasons.

11 hours ago, ComedyMusicHistory said:

Do you have any special or specific way you prefer to have your coffee? What kind of tea do you like to drink?

I'll occasionally drink black tea in the afternoon, but that tends to make me more nervous. And, green tea makes me really nervous. I don't know how common it is to find that coffee makes you less nervous than tea, but that's how I am. I'll sometimes drink herbal tea for health reasons.

Ironically, I find single serve coffee pods taste too bitter for me. As it stands, my coffee almost has to be brewed from a caraffe for me to enjoy it. How do you like your coffee?

It's interesting that tea makes you more nervous. I don't drink black or green tea often, but I recently had chamomile tea. What herbal teas do you drink?