The movie adaptation of The Lion,the Witch, and the Wardrobe by... Walden media? is one of them. I also enjoyed the new Hobbit trilogy as well.

I even liked the Lord of the Rings trilogy, despite people mocking Frodo.

For detective noir, I really enjoyed The Big Sleep, starring Humphrey Bogart. It had a resonably complex sequence of events, and I had to watch a few times to figure everything out.

But for animated movies, Treasure Planet takes the cake. It was different, and enjoyable, and is the only movie from my younger years that I've watched recently.

On 10/19/2021 at 10:17 AM, Lucidity said:

The movie adaptation of The Lion,the Witch, and the Wardrobe by... Walden media? is one of them. I also enjoyed the new Hobbit trilogy as well.

I even liked the Lord of the Rings trilogy, despite people mocking Frodo.

For detective noir, I really enjoyed The Big Sleep, starring Humphrey Bogart. It had a resonably complex sequence of events, and I had to watch a few times to figure everything out.

But for animated movies, Treasure Planet takes the cake. It was different, and enjoyable, and is the only movie from my younger years that I've watched recently.

Treasure Planet (2002) is one of the few animated Disney movies that I haven't seen. But, I want to see it sometime.

I've heard of The Big Sleep (1946). I haven't seen it, but I want to. I love Golden Age Hollywood movies so I'm always interested and excited to see more. Do you like Golden Age Hollywood movies? The only movies I've seen with Humphrey Bogart in them have been Casablanca (1942) and Sabrina (1954). I liked his performance in both of those. I also want to see The Maltese Falcon (1941) sometime, which he also is in.

I rarely feel compelled to watch movies more than once so it's hard to say what one of my favourite movies would be

I suppose it's be tied between Treasure Planet and Rango. Those two I've loved for ages and are the only ones I'd wanna watch again and again

A more recent movie I've seen and loved tho would probably be Bronson. Bit vulgar, but it was very good and seemed to have a real goal artistically. Also kinda made Tom Hardy one of my favourite actors