Sign in to follow this  
MyDestinyIsHeaven

TRACK PEOPLE!

I have noticed that in the body building section, the focus turned to track, so I thougt that it would be better to let that be body building, and this track.

I do the mile and the 800, and had to do the 400 once. I am sooo not a sprinter, but I probably can be if I train hard enough.

What bout you guys????

Mwahahaha I'm a sprinter

I do 100m, 200m, 400, and 4x100m relay and maybe this year the 4x400m relay

Last year i went to States on my schools 4x100 team me and one of my friends were the only freshmen that made it there in our school :)

Oh really? Ya find it necessary to LAUGH at ME???

Heheheheheh just messin with ya.

So what are your times??

Wait, are you a boy or a girl?

Cause if your 400 time is 50sec or below, I would think that you were a boy, but I dunno

Have you ever tried doing mile, 2 mile or 800?

I have never done track like, joined track, but, they had this thing at school where we ran track races like 100 meter and stuff, and i ran 100 meter, 200 meter, and 400 meter and got 2nd place on 100 meter, 1st place on 200 meter, and i think 1st place on 400 meter, I CAN NOT do long distance at all.

well, I homeschooled so I can't get onto track teams. But I am VERY good at running. I jog about 2 miles every day. At one point I was jogging around ten miles, but I cut to two mile because of knee problems.

Wow, you must be in like SUPER good shape, i am in so bad shape right now that i just walk to the kitchen and have to stop to cath my breath..j/k lol, but, i am in bad shape lol.

I used to run track before my knees decided to be stupid and get screwed up and junk...but I ran the 100 meter dash, the 200 meter dash, and the 4x1 relay. I think my best time in the 100 was like 13.8 or something...I really wasn't very good. :P But I liked it, that's all that matters!

Just before a meet, I get sooo nervous that I think, why in THE WORLD did I ever sign up for track????????

I wish that I was like you, Butterfly, to just run for the fun of it. My teamates were soo competitive, that it made it hard to just feel comfortable.....

Anyone else get nervous??

ok we got the runners sprinters here

but I'm a thrower. I so miss track, I'm hoping I can get into track in college.

Any other throwers or jumpers here as well??

Originally posted by MyDestinyIsHeaven@Aug 27 2005, 04:17 PM

Oh really? Ya find it necessary to LAUGH at ME???

Heheheheheh just messin with ya.

So what are your times??

Wait, are you a boy or a girl?

Cause if your 400 time is 50sec or below, I would think that you were a boy, but I dunno

Have you ever tried doing mile, 2 mile or 800?

265203[/snapback]

Oh yea i find it necasary to laugh at you :P

my times....

100m: 12.6

200m: 26.6

400m: around 58sec i think

4x100 relay...our best team time was...i think 48sec at states

Not great times but pretty good for a freshmen...i was fastest sprinting freshmen but not to many other freshmen were sprinters...i hope to break 12sec in the 100m next year so i can go to states for it

*edit* I'm a guy :)

Originally posted by MyDestinyIsHeaven@Aug 30 2005, 08:03 PM

Those times seem pretty good to me!!!!!!!

Awww, you just wait until I train hard, then well see whose the fastest freshman!! Then Ill get to laugh!!!!!

Just joking with ya!!!! :D

267294[/snapback]

I'm a sophmore now so i guess i cant enter that competition im to old :wheelchair:

Wait, I am a siophmore too, I thought YOU were a freshmen..

Oh well, whatever.

I wnated to do Xcountry, but no time at all....

They have spohmore/freshmen track meets, thats cool, but I get soo nervous..

to the point where I just wana drop out.

Whoa...I can't believe I missed this topic, lol.

I run everything up to the 400m (including relays), with the 400m being my main event.

My fastest 100m was a 12.9, 200m a 27 (I hate the 200m soooo much, lol), and my 400m is a 63 or something. My evil coach made me run the 800m once, but I don't remember what the time was.

Yea, I was waiting for you to post, for like a week...

Hm, thats not a bad time for the 100.

I dont know the fastest time for my 200, I just know that I hate it too.

Im kinda slow, but my coach said I had the potential to do better with proper training, after all, I think I was the only freshman who could do the mile

My fastest mile time was only about 7:00 or so, i can so better.

I dont remember my 800 tim, but I loved the 4 by 800, took pressure off of one person.

I did the 4x400 once, wasnt that bad, ya know. I dont know my fastest time for that though.

Did anyone ever go to states?

Lol, oops...odd how I overlook some things.

My 100m time can be better. I didn't run track my Junior year because the team was, well, corrupted. I was pretty much ousted from the Captain's spot by people I thought were my friends (or at least loyal teammates), and being there didn't feel right and made me very upset. Anyway, I ran the 12.9 as a Sophomore.

I've never been to states :( . Something bad always happened when I went to the city championships, lol. I always either hurt myself, got sick, and other stuff too. I'm so weird, lol.

Yes, VERY nervous. I almost quit every time, and then every time I feel great after finishing a race. I've almost thrown up before a race too, lol. I love the meets where all my events start pretty early. They're usually done using the pole vault mat by the time I finish, and I'll fall asleep on it right on the middle of the field, lol. Some of my other team mates and others from other teams do that too.

Originally posted by blissful@Sep 5 2005, 04:28 PM

Yes, VERY nervous. I almost quit every time, and then every time I feel great after finishing a race.

271353[/snapback]

Thats how I feel usually, except that I dont alwyas feel great after finishing a race, especiall when I do horribly.

That mile is a killer... :wacko:

If I keep doing track, Ill have track legs. :P

I only feel great because I got it over with, lol. I've never gotten lower than 5th place, so I've had a so so h.s. track career. I've won my heat many times, but I've only won a few times.

The mile scares me :unsure: . I can run a mile in practice, but a meet is another story, lol.