Sign in to follow this  
Jakob

:x hard to ask

the fact is, as many of u know, i like a girl.. alot, and its hard for me to like her, when she doesnt like me, and people are trying to stop me to, God is having me do this for a reason, and i dont know yet, but just please pray that all this pressure and all the... ugh.. discouragement would stop!

I'll pray that things will work out ok and whatever God has planned shall happen in the least stressful way.

I'm praying for ya. I know what its like to like/date some one and have everyone around you try to get you to stop. Its hard.

I know you'll roll your eyes, but if it is meant to be, you'll know. God doesn't give you too much to handle, and he has everything planned. If you are meant to be with this girl you like, it'll happen. You just have to take it day by day, and you have to try and focus on God for now. If you are focusing and thinking about this girl, more than him, then maybe that is why he is holding things up. Give in to God. If others are making you feel pressured, just ignore them. No one deserves to feel pressured. If some are gently discouraging you though, listen to what they have to say, and if what they say makes the least bit of sense, then maybe you should think on it some. Listen to what your closest friends and relations have to say, and trust them, along with your Heavenly Father.

Father,

I ask that you bless Jake, comfort him, and let the confusion, pressure, and discouragment he is feeling, leave him. Please give him the reminder that if he is meant to be with this girl, it'll happen. Advise him on what is best, and lean him towards the right decisions. Remind us all though that whatever happens, is in Your will. Thank You and Amen.

--------------------------------------

- A little off topic, but awesome signature.

God Bless

- Lauren