Sign in to follow this  
I_Have_Surrendered

...Please Pray...

Hi everyone. I have a special request that you would pray for my Father. He doesn't know the Lord and has never been in church. I have tried to talk to him about Jesus many-a-time, but he doesn't beleive in the Bible. So he won't budge for nothing. :( I just ask that you would pray that God will prick his heart. And that he will realize that he is lost without Jesus. Thank you so much. :)

i know how you feel.... my uncle and cousins wont believe either. and same with too many of my friends.

Father,

i ask that you open the eyes of I HAVE SURRENDER'S dad. let him see that he truely needs You. give him a curiousity about who You are. make Yourself real to him. and draw him to You. break the chains that bind him and are keeping him from dancing in Your presence. send a breakthrough to the way he thinks. soften his heart, oh Lord, so that he may accept Your love. protect him spiritually and physically from the attacks of the enemy.

in Jesus mighty name,

Amen.

Oh, geez, I have the same problem with my friend. He doesn't really pay attention to this kind of stuff, even though it's important! I'm praying for ya, I know how you feel :)

Lord,

Please watch over I_Have_Surrendered as his father struggles getting to know You. I ask that You open the father's mind and heart, so they can truly see how wonderful You are.

Thank you Heavenly Father,

Amen.

Hey I have surrendered Well my dad is the same way so I know what your going through, but I pray that god will help my dad believe and I am also praying for your dad to k. :D

Hey, my dad is like thta, but he is at least willing to listen to me. I wrote my dad a letter, maybe that would help.

I will be praying, I have asked others to pray for my dad in the past.

I will definelty be praying, kay?

God Bless,

Destiny

I'll pray,too, Landon. My Uncle used to be that way. I would talk to him, and he finally listened! so, just keep trying and praying. I'll pray for you and your dad, too.

Hugs In Christ,

Julie

Hi Landon, i am praying for your father.... my dad used to be really into church and everything and now he is looking for a church that is exactly like his old church used to be but none of them around here are..... so when i go to church i go by myself cuz the rest of my family doesnt want to go.... so i am prayingfor your family and everyone else one here!!! GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!!! :punk: