Sign in to follow this  
loganville_qtpie

Whats your favorite sport?

Hey Ya'll...What's Your favorite sport?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Hey Ya'll...What's Your favorite sport?

Track and basketball rule, B) . I like football too, but mostly just for playing touch. I'll watch a college game from time to time.

~~~

vfanon.jpg

As many of you may know, soccer is my favourite sport! ;) I am a big fan of watching and playing it, and when I watch it, I usually watch the teams Manchester United and England. :P

i am insulted you but cheerleading and football together

for that, i wont vote

Track and football all the way! although i'm not on a football team...i dont think i could stand to be on my school team...

you put cheerleading and football together..... two totally polar opposite sports..... yes cheerleading is a sport..... but i love cheerleading, it used to be tennis then i found cheerleading!!! RAH!!! lol........ God Bless!!!! XOXOXOXOXO

~!~ AMANDA ~!~

i love volley ball, and love to play! I would actually love to be on a real team, but i am way too short....lol

I love VB, I love track, and want to start training so i can be on my track team next year(my junior yr). I also LUV football! College football mostly. I love MSU, though they stink and are way lousy. But I'm a loyal, dedicated fan...:)*forced smile* lol j/k

I WUV basketball! I was a cheerleader 7th/8th grade yrs, and would luv to be one again. But i'm afraid of heights, and i was the flyer....hehheh.

i am a great cheerleader. I love screaming for my team(s). I'm great at jumping up and down, screaming, and doing the cheerleader chants. :)

I also watch Olympic swimming....Michael Phelps *wink*wink*

My cousins are also very competitive soccer players, and want to eventually go to the olympics some day. I'm a very loyal fan! ;) Gotta support my cuz'!!

My sis is a competitive English horse rider. She does all that dressage and jumping and cross country. She's great! And a passionate horse rider. Her goal: to be a horse vet or to own a horse ranch. I'm a very proud older sister..... :cowboy: :clap:B) that's my girl! :flex::P

hey guys im from Ausland and my favorite sport is AFL, you guys probably dont know what it is but its the best sport ever my favorite team is St kilda there awesome but they didn't get into the finals this year :msn-cry: but cant wait for next years season

Guest JAG

PAINTBALL! The MANS sport...actually paintball is safer than golf, tennis, and bowling. Not to mention i do know girls who play it. STILL, paintball owns!

...my favorite team is St kilda there awesome but they didn't get into the finals this year :msn-cry: but cant wait for next years season[/b]

they WERE in the finals. So much for your favourite team. They were beaten by a (understrength) Melbourne... haha.

Fave sports:

- CRICKET!!!!

- AFL

- Lawn Bowls (LOL j/k)

- Soccer (Aussie A-League)

well my favourite sports would be Volleyball, Rugby and Netball... however if your from the states you may not have heard of netball and rugby... but they're awesome i love playing and watching them!!