Welcome to Christian Teen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Favorite Disney movie...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

proud_orthodox_guy

proud_orthodox_guy

Member - 5Ker

• 9,311 posts
Hey all,
My dad used to be an animator for Disney before he and the whole Disney animation staff got laid off and I was wondering what your favorite Disney movie is. Mine has got to be Alladin.
That and Lilo and Stitch.
Plus the Pixar films. Actually the only Disney movie I don't like is "Atlantis". I really like the classics too like "Snow White" and "Mary Poppins".
i do not think all Disney movies are kid's movies like a lot of people but for every age and not just kids.

~James

Syphon

Syphon

CTF Staff

• 3,532 posts
I work for universal studios. Im anti disney. LOL. DOWN WITH THE MOUSE!!

Yep so yeah I also never really liked any of their movies. to much singing lol.

Syphon

Syphon

CTF Staff

• 3,532 posts
btw pixar isnt really disney. They were affiliated with disney untill they got into their little fight..then yeah...they are no longer together.

proud_orthodox_guy

proud_orthodox_guy

Member - 5Ker

• 9,311 posts
Ok, I am also a bit anti Disney at the moment. At least for the Feature Animation Department. Michael Eisner has really messed it up. But I love Universal :D

proud_orthodox_guy

proud_orthodox_guy

Member - 5Ker

• 9,311 posts

Originally posted by Syphon@Oct 18 2004, 02:08 AM
to much singing lol.

lol I agree with that to a certain point.

da geek

da geek

Member - 1Ker

• 4,456 posts
my fav disney movie is potc well..... if we are talking animated i like the emporers new groove..... i love that show
thats so diculous its ridiculous

i pretty much try to stay in a constant state of confusion just because of the expression it leaves on my face

proud_orthodox_guy

proud_orthodox_guy

Member - 5Ker

• 9,311 posts
Emperor is good.
Well, POTC certainly has animation in it. CG graphics.

true2you30

true2you30

Member - 1Ker

• 1,850 posts
Hmmmm prolly Aladin, or Sword in the Stone...maybe Beauty and the Beast...
98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature

mk90

mk90

Member - Wise One

• 801 posts
I don't know there are soooo many good 1s ( I'm not good at narowing stuff down as u can see ) I like the emporers new groove I don't care to much for tjose old singing things although marry poppins isn't toooo bad. I really like all of Pixars work but they're not with Disney anymore.My Dad doesn't like Disney that much anymore because they don't make the same kind of movies as they used to ( if u get my meaning )
Posted Image

^^ GAP Forums ^^

Hey Audrey! What about Freddie!?

audrey_ga_cowgirl

audrey_ga_cowgirl

Member - 5Ker

• 7,289 posts
Aladin!!!!! I LOVE Aladin!!!!!! I don't know if it's my fav, but I do like it...Beauty and the Beast has some great songs and WONDERFUL animation, and I kinda like that one too...no, I'm not a mushy person, but sometimes sap doesn't bother me! I can't think of anymore, though...
Believe it or not, I am capable of a coherent thought...just not a long one!

Meg and Amy, always remember Teddie.

There is no such thing as natural beauty...it takes some effort to look like this!

World of CCM

Syphon

Syphon

CTF Staff

• 3,532 posts

Originally posted by proud_orthodox_guy@Oct 18 2004, 01:52 PM
Ok, I am also a bit anti Disney at the moment. At least for the Feature Animation Department. Michael Eisner has really messed it up. But I love Universal :D

Spekaing of Universal Pictures...during halloween horror nights they are using alot of the soundstages as haunted houses...and then some of their warehouses have been changed into haunted houses...so they have put all their movie props in other palces...like...all the main cars from fast and the furious!...Yep thats right..they are all just sitting out in the backlot parking area lol. The only one missing is the skyliner. Also there is like 2 trucks from Jursasic Park 2 and the european double decker bus from the Mummy sitting back there...

lol but yeah....the coolest part is the fast and furious cars!!!

proud_orthodox_guy

proud_orthodox_guy

Member - 5Ker

• 9,311 posts

Originally posted by Syphon@Oct 18 2004, 02:08 AM
I work for universal studios. Im anti disney. LOL. DOWN WITH THE MOUSE!!

Yep so yeah I also never really liked any of their movies. to much singing lol.

lol, you know the Mouse started animation as a big bunget thing. I studied this a lot and it was Disney who made the first cartoon with syncronized sound and the first 3 color Technicolor cartoon. And of course he made the first cartoon feature film. No one else woulda ever thought of making them without Disney stepping forward.

executive_bozo

executive_bozo

Member - Wise One

• 507 posts
The Lion King
"He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

~Jessica~

~Jessica~

Member - 5Ker

• 7,206 posts
SLEEPING BEAUTY!

Oh do NOT get me started. Im obsessed. Amazing movie...they fell in love AND they were destined to be together too. AND prince charming didnt jsut sit around, kiss a chick and all is well. He actually fought the evil lady (and she was like the worst villian ever) with the help of his woodland friends.

I'm naming my daughter Aurora. Totally.
~Jessica

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

Josiah: Silence Baptist!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

Josiah: Just imagine, hordes of angry bovine bombers being instantly transformed into clouds of shrapnel and succulant beef!

"Power wants to be used. It must be kept under constant vigil, else it will seduce and corrupt you...You do it because you can. It becomes an end in itself."

seashellz06

seashellz06

Member - 1Ker

• 3,088 posts
aww that'd be cute. I think my fav is The Little Mermaid.....I always thought it'd be spiffy to be a mermaid and have lil sea creatures for buddies, alright I'm a dork but oh well :P
In the middle of my darkness, in the midst of all my fear, You're my refuge and my hope. When the storm of life is raging, and the thunder's all I hear, You speak softly to my soul.

You are my strong tower, shelter over me. Beautiful and mighty, everlasting King. You are my strong tower, fortress when I'm weak. Your name is true and holy, and Your face is all I seek.

~Kutless

proud_orthodox_guy

proud_orthodox_guy

Member - 5Ker

• 9,311 posts

Originally posted by ~Jessica~@Oct 22 2004, 03:21 PM
SLEEPING BEAUTY!

Oh do NOT get me started. Im obsessed. Amazing movie...they fell in love AND they were destined to be together too. AND prince charming didnt jsut sit around, kiss a chick and all is well. He actually fought the evil lady (and she was like the worst villian ever) with the help of his woodland friends.

I'm naming my daughter Aurora. Totally.

That's probably one of Disney's best. Very beutifull (sp) film. The animation is superbly done and it's a great story.

audrey_ga_cowgirl

audrey_ga_cowgirl

Member - 5Ker

• 7,289 posts
Indeed! The music score is incredible!!! It's like Tycoshy (sp) and DUDE!!! I've not seen it in English in a VERY long itme...I saw it in French about 3 years ago, I think...
Believe it or not, I am capable of a coherent thought...just not a long one!

Meg and Amy, always remember Teddie.

There is no such thing as natural beauty...it takes some effort to look like this!

World of CCM

proud_orthodox_guy

proud_orthodox_guy

Member - 5Ker

• 9,311 posts

Originally posted by audrey_ga_cowgirl@Oct 22 2004, 06:46 PM
Indeed! The music score is incredible!!! It's like Tycoshy (sp) and DUDE!!! I've not seen it in English in a VERY long itme...I saw it in French about 3 years ago, I think...

Cool, I didn't know they had a french version...

Lindsey89

Lindsey89

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Beauty and The Beast and Aladin

seashellz06

seashellz06

Member - 1Ker

• 3,088 posts
We've watched the Lion King and couple of other disney movies in french in my french class, twas spiffy. Hakuna Matata in french was awesome heh
In the middle of my darkness, in the midst of all my fear, You're my refuge and my hope. When the storm of life is raging, and the thunder's all I hear, You speak softly to my soul.

You are my strong tower, shelter over me. Beautiful and mighty, everlasting King. You are my strong tower, fortress when I'm weak. Your name is true and holy, and Your face is all I seek.

~Kutless

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users