Welcome to Christian Teen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

We Can Do All Things Through Jesus Christ Who Strengthens Us

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Vision

Vision

Member - Wise One

• 684 posts
God's Promises To You Everyday Everywhere Everytime

We Can Do All Things Through Jesus Christ Who Strengthens Us

Is anyone reading this tonight or hearing this feel as if you are weak, you feel as if you can not make it, you feel as if life has dealt you a hard blow, you used to fight for what you want but you have stopped, you feel weak, you feel inadequate, you feel hurt, you feel as if you can not make it, you feel as though things will never be any different.

Is anyone here feeling a since as though they are unable to get the job done, some of you reading this have been called failures, they have said you dream will never come to past, they call you crazy at work because you got an idea but they think it is so far out that it is a waste of time trying to get it done.

Some of you reading this or hearing this feel as though you can not get things done, the situation seems to big for you and saying and thinking stuff like “ I can not get it done that other person could do it better than me” and you feel as though you do not have the strength, the will, the tenacity, the gifting, the perseverance. Some of you got promoted and some of you have been called into new levels in your life and in God and some of you think it is to hard for you and some of you in ministry about to give up, some of you run out of ideas, some of you do give up on your children, you stop praying because you ain’t breaking through and there is a Pastor reading this who wants to give up the ministry but oh thank the Lord God sent me here tonight with a Word for you Hallelujah

God said you can do all things through His Son Jesus and when you felt like giving up and you felt defeated, and you felt down, and you felt the idea would not work and your dreams would never come to past God said You can do all things through His Son Jesus. God did not say some things. He said all. He said all. That means oh dear God you do not have to give up when things go wrong, you do not have to get discourage and depressed when things aint working the way they suppose to. You do not have to resign, you do not have to leave the ministry. You do not have to give up God said You You You can do all things through His Son Jesus Christ all things not some all.

If you get this Word from God you would stop listening and believing the work that tell you, you aint going ever amount to anything, you going always be a failure, you going always be a has been, your ministry will never make it, they will never like you, if you get this Word from God right now you would go and tell the same folk

God said not man He said I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH HIS SON JESUS CHRIST and what you say does not change God’s Word because that is His promise to me and to all of us and I will believe God the Creator of Heaven and Earth rather than believe you because just as how I was feeling down and depressed you going go through a situation and you going need strength and let me tell you in advance My God said in His Word in Philippians Chapter 4 Verse 13 WE CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH HIS SON JESUS CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS US somebody shout Hallelujah

But somebody is saying but wait a minute. I pray, I fast, I call forth, I believe God I am tired of waiting and you know what God did not leave you out. You see some of you being praying for your children to be saved and it ain’t happen yet, a Pastor reading this is praying for His church to grow but it ain’t look as though it start to happen yet, some of you been praying for your healing but you ain’t healed yet, some of you been praying for revival in your nation and a mighty move of God in your own life and it ain’t look as if it start yet, but God did not leave you out God said in His Word in Isaiah Chapter 40 Verse 31 “but those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength they shall mount up with wings as eagles they shall run and not be weary they shall walk and not faint”

You see God did not leave you out. I know it looks as if it taking to long, I know the breakthrough look as if it ain’t going happen, I know you thought it was all over. Some of you felt God forgot about you, some of you think God did not answer your prayers, some of think God forsook you and left you and it looks as if you family will never be saved. Your ministry looks as if it in limbo, no one coming, you praying and you ain’t seeing the results of your prayers and some of you about to lose faith and hope but oh dear God , God said wait upon Him and renew your strength. This is where many of us fall in God, we can not wait for His promises and glory and if some of us understood the waiting process we would start to praise God in advance for what we prayed for.

Because it is in the waiting process that our strength is renewed, it is the time God is preparing us to soar like the eagles and to run and not get weary and to walk and not faint, that is the strength God wants to bestow upon us in our time of waiting for Him and on Him, He wants to let us soar.

Listen, one of the reasons why God does not give your answers right away sometimes is because He wants to shock your enemies. He aligning your breakthrough, your blessing, your promise, your destiny up to show those who thought you were nothing and would never make it, that thought that your ministry was dead and it would never be filled and they just waiting for you to quit, one the reasons is He is going to shock your enemies and the statistics and the folk who talked about you because He is going to show them that You can do all things through Jesus who strengthens you and God going get the glory and you going testify and tell the story

And remember God said in His Word in 2 Peter Chapter 3 Verses 8 and 9 “With the Lord a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years are like a day the Lord is not slow in keeping His promise as some understand slowness He is patient with you”

Somebody give God a praise for His Word Hallelujah

And remember God said in His Word in 2 Peter Chapter 3 Verses 8 and 9 “With the Lord a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years are like a day the Lord is not slow in keeping His promise as some understand slowness He is patient with you”

But there are something’s you need to do and one of them you must believe God that He is able and He will do what He promised to do and that is faith and faith as it says in God’s Word in Hebrews Chapter 11 Verse 1 “is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen”
You got to believe and have faith that God will do as He promised and stand upon His Word because The Word of The Lord can not return void until it has accomplished all that it has been sent forth to do as sent from God to you.

But some of you have not believed God or have stopped believing God and have lost your faith in God, you need to start afresh and believe God and repent of the sin of unbelief and believe God in all that He said He would do and this Word from God is to help you as God said in His Word in Romans Chapter 10 Verse 17 “so then faith comes by hearing and hearing by The Word of God” and as you hear this Word in your spirit faith comes alive in you and you know in your heart and spirit you need to start believing and having faith in God or start having faith in God again and start afresh to please God and whoever pleases God, God holds them darely in His heart and moves on their behalf always as this is what Hebrews Chapter 11 Verse 6 says about your faith pleasing God “but without faith it is impossible to please God, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him”

One more thing you need to do to activate this Word of God in your life is you must have an up-to-date relationship with God’s Son Jesus Christ for God said “You Can Do All Things Through Jesus Christ Who Strengthens You” in Philippians Chapter 4 Verse 13

To be able to do all things you must do them through God’s Son Jesus Christ who will strengthen you to do all things but you first must give your life to Him. The Word of God says no one can come to God except through His Son Jesus Christ and Jesus is the only one who can strengthen you as God said in His Word in Philippians Chapter 4 Verse 13.

You need to give your life to Jesus Christ, you need to be born again as God said in John Chapter 3 Verse 3 “Jesus answered and said to him. “most assuredly I say to you unless one is born of again he cannot enter the kingdom of God”

Would you say today I want to know the joys of sins forgiven, I want to know that when I die I will go to God’s Heaven and not the devil’s hell and you want to be able to get all things done through Jesus Christ who strengthens you. You do not want to miss what God’s has for your life and you would say right now I want to know Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour please read this below in the next paragraph. And God I pray right now for those who have heard The Word of God and it has ministered and reached their spirits and I bind every principalities and every powers and every rulers of the darkness of this age and every spiritual hosts of wickedness and every plan and work of the devil and scheme and every plot of the enemy in Jesus Name and I loose the anointing from Heaven to break the yolks off their lives that all who have heard this Word of God and read it shall give their lives to Jesus Christ and be born again and to loose their families and that their decision today would bring change to every situation in their lives and that God you would strengthen them God and love them and keep them and touch them God with Your Holy Spirit and save and set free and loose and bring change and deliverance and peace and love to their family and them from everything displeasing to You God and I pray for those who are rustling with this decision and I pray God they shall make this decision today and know the joy of your love and power and presence and know today that if they die they would be on their way to heaven and I thank You God for doing it and I give You praise God in Jesus Name Amen And Amen Hallelujah

Romans Chapter 8 Verses 34 to 39

Verse 34 “ Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.

Verse 35 “ Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

Verse 36 As it is written:
“ For Your sake we are killed all day long:
We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter?”

Verses 37 “ Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.
Verse 38 “ For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come,

Verse 39 “ nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord”

God loves you so much nothing can separate you from His love, nothing you have done and will ever do. His Son Jesus Christ paid the penalty for your sins on an old rugged cross and died for you and He loves you but you must come to God through His Son Jesus Christ and to come to know His Son Jesus Christ’s love and that love which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

First you have to tell God you are sorry and ask for forgiveness from your sins and He is faithful and just to forgive you of your sins, but you must come to know His Son Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour because He died for your sins and that through Jesus and His Blood which He shed for you He will wipe away every tear and every pain and every hurt and every sin you have ever made for He died for your sins and He rose again so that you would not have to go to hell but can live with God in Heaven. Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life and God wants to forgive you and there is no greater miracle than the miracle of salvation, that is when you give your life to Jesus Christ and He comes and lives inside of you and he takes care of all the problems you have and makes your paths straight.

I was similar to you before I gave my life to Jesus Christ I thought I had to get things in order in my life before I could accept Him as my personal Lord and Saviour, in fact I was planning on getting save on my birthday “ oh how cool “ not so God had other plans and on August 25th 2002 I gave my life to Jesus Christ and I have not regretted it. I thought I had to fix my problems but not so, when you invite Jesus to come into your heart, He will fix the problems all You have to do is follow Him and trust in Him just as how He told His disciples “Follow Me”

All You have to do is ask Jesus to come into to your heart and confess Jesus as Your Lord and Saviour and ask Him to forgive you of our sins and invite Him into your heart, knock at His door and He will open, let Jesus come into your heart today and see for yourself the joy of sins forgiven Halellujah Glory Be To God here is how you can give your life to Jesus Christ today by confessing with Your mouth the Lord Jesus Christ and believing in your heart that God raised Him from the dead you will be saved, this is what God says in His Word in Romans Chapter 10 Verses 9 and 10 “ that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus Christ and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart confession is made unto salvation”

And God is no respecter of persons for He says in Romans Chapter 10 Verses 12 and 13

Verse 12“there is no distinction between Jew and Greek for the same Lord is over all is rich to all who call upon Him,

Verse 13 “FOR WHOEVER CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED

God loves you so much He says even though you were not a Christian and living for God because you obtained mercy through His Son Jesus Christ who died for your sins that you may have life in His Name God says in Romans Chapter 9 Verses 25 and 26
Verse 25 “I will call them My People, who were not My People, and her beloved, who was not beloved

Verse 26 “ And it shall come to pass in the place where it was said to them, ‘You are not My People,’ There they shall be called Sons of the Living God.”

Here by repeating a simple prayer and by confessing Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour with Your mouth over your life and believing with Your heart that God raised Jesus His Son from the dead you can be saved that is what God said in His Word in Romans Chapter 10 Verses 9 and 10

Just repeat this prayer after me

Dear God, I know I am a sinner. I made wrong choices and did bad things. I am sorry. Please forgive me. I know Your Son, Jesus died for my sins and I believe you raised Him from the dead. I want Jesus to be my Lord. Thank You for loving me and making me Your Child. Now, please fill me with Your Holy Spirit, so I will have all the strength I need to obey You in Jesus Name Amen.

And everyone is so happy that you made this decision that the angels in heaven are rejoicing and are glad and make merry over you

Luke Chapter 15 Verses 10 “ Likewise I say to you there is joy in the presence of the angels over one sinner who repents”

for you were once lost but now are found Hallelujah and rejoice with them for you have passed from death to life and have been redeemed by The Blood of The Lamb Hallelujah

Here are some ways that you can grow and continue going on and keeping on in the Lord be sure to read the prayer afterwards

Pray. Talk to God from your heart about anything, anytime, anywhere. (Luke Chapter 11 Verses 1 to 4) (Romans 8 Verses 26 to 28)

Get a Bible and begin reading it. Try starting with the book of Mark, then Acts and James. Then just keep reading and asking The Holy Spirit to reveal God’s Word and interpret it to your heart and your spirit that you may fully understand His Word ( Romans Chapter 10 Verses 8)

Tell your family and friends what has happened to you and tell them about Jesus and His free gift of salvation and how they to can go to Heaven. God said in (Acts Chapter 16 Verse 31) “ Believe on The Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved you and your household”. God wants your family and friends to be saved also and they can become God’s children too and come to know Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour and go to God’s Heaven (Romans Chapter 10 Verses 11) (Mark Chapter 16 Verses 15 to 20) (Matthew Chapter 28 Verses 18 to 20) and you can start by telling us here at Christian Teen Forums. Start a new topic by clicking on the button on the right of your screen marked New Topic in the Praise & Testimonies section simply saying " I Gave My Life To Jesus Christ Today ". The link to the Praises & Testimonies section is http://www.christian...php?showforum=9. Let us at Christian Teen Forums know about your decision to serve and follow Jesus Christ. I am sure many people will be willing to help you on your journey to follow Jesus Christ

Also find a local church where they love Jesus and where the Bible is taught. You will meet more of God’s children and learn about God (Acts Chapter 2 Verses 36 to 47) (Romans Chapter 10 Verses 14 to 17)

God I thank You for the souls which you will save God and the hearts that you are speaking to right now that are rustling with their decision to give their lives to Jesus Christ, that God even now You would give them the strength to overcome the devil’s confusion and to give their lives to Your Son Jesus Christ today and know the joy of sins forgiven, I declare and pray right now God based on Your Word in Job Chapter 22 Verses 24 to 30 and Mark Chapter 11 Verses 22 to 24 and Acts Chapter 16 Verse 31 that devil you shall not have them, you shall not control their lives but in The Name of Jesus Christ I pray right now that they are set free and they will come home and come back to God’s house where He is waiting with open arms to greet them and devil you have lost the battle for you shall not steal another soul from Heaven’s Gates but through this prayer everyone reading this message from God’s Word shall come to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour and I pray God that You keep them steadfast in Your Word and in keeping Your commandments and touch their lives right now with Your Holy Spirit and fill them with Your Holy Spirit right now to overcome the devil in every area of their lives, every habit, every pain, every sickness, every bondage of the enemy and every work and I break it off of their families and them right now and I pray God that through them that their whole family would be saved and I speak a word God that in the next 8 months as 8 is the number of new beginnings that God you would save their families and through them they shall win their families for Jesus Christ and they shall proclaim day and night, night and day as Joshua said in Joshua Chapter 24 Verse 15 “ BUT AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSE WE WILL SERVE THE LORD and all of them shall fulfill the perfect will of God for their lives and be positioned right now in Jesus Name and I bind every principalities and every powers and every rulers of the darkness of this age and every spiritual hosts of wickedness that would hinder this prayer from coming to past in The Name of Jesus Christ and I loose an anointing from heaven to bring these prayers to past based on Your Word in Matthew Chapter 18 Verses 18 to 20 in Jesus Name and I thank You God for all You have done and all You are doing and all You have yet and still to do Hallelujah Hallelujah remember “ let EVERYTHING that has breath praise the Lord praise the Lord “ Psalm 150 Verse 6 Hallelujah to God Hallelujah <== the highest note of praise to God

The Word of God says in Romans Chapter 10 Verse 17 “ so then faith comes by hearing and hearing by The Word of God”

God bless you all always
Hey the best thing has happened to me and it can happen to you to, you can believe and Pray to God and make the same decision I did, Pray ask God to forgive you of your sins and He will hear you He loves you He will forgive you and make you His child.

<div align="center"> Experience God's Forgiveness</div>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users