Welcome to Christian Teen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Would you ask a guy if he was a virgin?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

oceaneyesforGod

oceaneyesforGod

Member - 1Ker

• 4,541 posts
Stole from the guys. I do not really care, my boy friends not, but as long as I am his last, I dont care about his past girls. And if a guy just randomly asked me, I would not react well, it's a rude question. What do you think?
Posted Image

Yoshi thinks that Jessica is sexy.

Jehovah'sdaughter

Jehovah'sdaughter

Member - 10Ker

• 17,566 posts
I wouldn't mind someone asking me that. I'd just answer them. *shrug* wouldn't bother me none...

And no, i probably wouldn't ask someone. Unless we got into deep conversations about stuff like that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~KJV ONLY~

*What you are is what you breathe,
You gotta cry before you sing.*

My daughter: Haleygirl16
My grandkids: Christopherjr, trueimage15, Anabeth, herbiefullyloaded, and zia

"Avoid Floppage.--Haleygirl16"

JesusFreakGirl

JesusFreakGirl

Member - 1Ker

• 1,373 posts
I probably would only because if we were going to get married I would want to know if there is a chance he had an STD.
Brittany calls me Molly Dolly, and I love my big comfy couch!
Add me to myspace: myspace.com/miss_molly_2009
Just tell me who you are or that you're adding me otherwise I won't accept the friend request.

Posted Image
RIP ASHLEY
FOREVER LOVED ~ FOREVER MISSED
JUNE 3, 2008

Shepherd

Shepherd

Member - Wise One

• 911 posts
I wouldn't ask. Before marraige, I am going to ask, though, that he get an HIV test, just to be safe (for both of us). I will take one too of course.

As for if someone asked me that, I probably would not answer them. I find it rude and very intrusive unless you are planning on spending the rest of your lives together.
Posted Image
Certified trackhead and cross-country runner...NYOTC is where it's at!
Avatar; "Look into my eyes...I am a cowdog, I am a hog dog, I am a coon dog, I am a hard worker, I will do anything to please you, I will protect you and your family, I will be your best friend, I am a Catahoula and I do it all!"

lauranoelle

lauranoelle

Accomplished Poster

• 395 posts
I wouldn't feel comfortable to ask about that kind of thing, even though it wouldn't bother me is someone asked me. I would just hope he felt like he could tell me that kind of thing without me asking.
I am nothing now and it's been so long

Since I've heard the sound, the sound of my only hope.

This time I will be listening.

Sing us a song and we'll sing it back to you.

We could sing our own but what would it be without you?

Jehovah'sdaughter

Jehovah'sdaughter

Member - 10Ker

• 17,566 posts
yeah. it doesn't bother me at all. i don't see why it should. It just proves to people that there are virgins still out there and we aren't afraid to admit it. :) I'm definitely not afraid to.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~KJV ONLY~

*What you are is what you breathe,
You gotta cry before you sing.*

My daughter: Haleygirl16
My grandkids: Christopherjr, trueimage15, Anabeth, herbiefullyloaded, and zia

"Avoid Floppage.--Haleygirl16"

mylife

mylife

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
I would only ask if we were going to have sex..so like maybe when we would be engaged.

xjustxJesusx

xjustxJesusx

Experienced Fellow

• 236 posts
I would definately ask , if it was a serious relationship.Otherwise no.
xjJx
Lover of the broken ones
Helper of the forgotten
I luv PMs!!!

tennis21

tennis21

Accomplished Poster

• 469 posts

I would definately ask , if it was a serious relationship.Otherwise no.[/b]

Same here. :)
Posted Image

peachplumpear

peachplumpear

Member - 1Ker

• 1,706 posts
I think a person's past is their own business. I would appreciate knowing if it comes up and they are comfortable with sharing it with me, but I wouldn't flat out ask the question.

zigidy

zigidy

Experienced Fellow

• 115 posts
i would go with asking if we were definitely getting married..not that it would deter our marriage but for peace of mind i suppose..Sometimes one does not have to ask..guys can volunteer information depending on the extent of your friendship. i have a pal of mine who suddenly brought the subject up and said he was one but most of the pals that he hangs out with aren't. but before marriage, I'd feel uncomfortable

NeverAlone

NeverAlone

Experienced Fellow

• 244 posts
if we were dating, heck yes i'd ask him. if we're friends, probably. if i just met him, absolutely not.
<div align="center"><span style="color:#FFC0CB">-Miranda-</div>

LyeDye

LyeDye

Member - 1Ker

• 1,597 posts
When we are really serious into our relationship, as in thinking we'll get married, I will ask, but I'm not gonna ask some guy I just met, because I think it's rude to ask so soon.
However, even though I think it's rude, I would answer someone who asks and not feel awkward or resentful about it. I wouldn't mind.
"You've got moves. I've got shoes. Let's go dancing." -Joe Jonas
(Because whether you like the JoeBro's or not, that line is the most amazing thing ever. haha)

rubyrouge

rubyrouge

Getting The Hang Of Things

• 76 posts
I guess maybe if our relationship really serious i wouldn't mind asking, but i would really care. I guess it kinda depends.
1 Corinthians 13:4-7 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always endures. Love Never Fails!

skater4christ13

skater4christ13

Getting The Hang Of Things

• 66 posts
Er... probobly not. I mean, I'd really like to know, but I don't think I would ask unless he asked me or if we were in a serious relationship.

AwedbyTruth

AwedbyTruth

Member - 1Ker

• 4,373 posts
I think that at some point before marriage he should volunteer the information. I don't want to know the specifics but out of consideration for my health and not keeping secret from each other.

x~xJesusIsLovex~x

x~xJesusIsLovex~x

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
I would ask if our relationship is going good, and if we're about to marry or something, but I'm not just going to 'ask' them.

I am ONLY God's girl, and will always be, no MATTER what comes for me. Bring it on! =D

leanr_to_speel

leanr_to_speel

Member - 1Ker

• 2,132 posts
I'd wanna know even though the past really doesn't matter... So, if we got anywhere near a serious relationship I would prob ask them the question. I, personally, don't think it's a rude question. Especially if you're dating the person you're asking. You're just trying to find more about them... A lot of kids lose their virginity early... so...
Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.

Dollydaydream

Dollydaydream

Member - Wise One

• 560 posts
If the subject came up and we were thinking about marriage, I might ask. I don't think it's a rude question, just kind of awkward. I wouldn't mind answering if I knew the person who asked well. So, yeah, it depends.
If you're one of the 2% of the teenage population who hasn't smoked pot, copy & paste this into your signature.
Posted Image
"That is so......parsley!"
Hey! If you are a Christian Teen who has an interest in writing, join Christian Teen Writers' Forums at: http://ctwritersforu...7.com/index.cgi

flutterfly18

flutterfly18

Experienced Fellow

• 111 posts
my first boyfriend just came out and told me... and in return i told him... but no i wouldn't ask unless the subject came up..

"And it was so, that when he had turned his back to go from Samuel God gave him another heart and all those signs came to pass that day." I Samuel 10:9

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13

--THE BIBLE

98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users