Welcome to Christian Teen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Pouring out your guts through lyrics is fun!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Scooter.H

Scooter.H

Accomplished Poster

• 472 posts
...this time I'm not putting too much on the line.

This is a song about me and a road-worn friend that is getting sick of the position she's in. We always talk about this kinda stuff, and frankly, we both feel the same about this kinda stuff. I wrote this song just today, mostly because of extremely late ngihts and very early mornings are takin their toll. Self Explanatory.

..... unfortunately, I cut out alll the chords so you guys can't see em. Sorry guitar players!

She’s the walking wounded like me,
she hardly ever sleeps, v1
her ships at sea and she can’t wait for port

I’m the same atleast in my mind
I wish to be away some time v1
But all the same I’m really doing fine

I just wanna sleep till I’m not tired anymore
Cause I hate to wake to another wound or sore ch1

I wanna sleep till I’m not tired anymore
The worlds a wound and I can only take so much more…

We’re the walking wounded though we don’t want to be
If a change is comin, bridge
then we’ll take it gladly

And yea. It's like a medium-tempo'd light indie rock kinda song. I'm into that. Along with heavier stuff. Depends on my mood.
Please... STOP telling God's story with your minds alone! His scripture is worth more than people give credit for. God gets all the credit. If you can say that your opinion is for his glory, great. But if you can't with a straight face, where are you then???

DubyadubyaJaydee!

Seriously... w.w.j.d.... don't make me try to answer the question....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users