Welcome to Christian Teen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

What Makes You Smile?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3720 replies to this topic

Brandy

Brandy

Member - 1Ker

• 1,918 posts
The title says it all. What makes you smile? I love to hear it. Me, I smile a lot. sunsets, sunrises, clouds, the ocean, worshipping, thinking about how awesome God is and seeing him direct this movie called life, getting hugs, getting real emails and even real mail, smelling candles burn, even writing this list, listing to/watching children play, so much! :D

so what about you?
Its not supposed to be like this. My faith exists but lifes a miss to me. I know youre here I know somehow oh Lord. But why can I not feel you now. This painful faith I choose to keep. I cant escape and I cant sleep now. So writing and saying and desprate praying gets me nowhere beyond the feeling of faith so deep. Now Im on my knees. At my ropes end without an answer, nothing but this simple prayer. Im humble broken. Please forgive me. Please be with me. Please be near.

DaLoser

DaLoser

Member - 1Ker

• 2,199 posts
well, a braves or packer win makes me smile. knowing i made the right choices makes me smile. lots of things make me smile....however...i need to smile right now, and nothing can make me.....unless jessica signs on.
Killer clowns live in my back yard and wait for me to step outside unattended so they can torture me in unforseen ways.

Jesuslover1

Jesuslover1

Member - 1Ker

• 1,095 posts
anything that isn't gross,evil,or gloomy
--Charisse

da geek

da geek

Member - 1Ker

• 4,456 posts
certain parts on potc, certain parts in all johnny depp movies, when my new fish actually moves ( she stays still and i think he is dead but then all of a sudden he moves, i kinda dont have a name for him yet... i am thinking of depp lol), listening to good music, when my mom says she is gonna cook a spaghetti or homemade chicken noodle soup, when i see chloe, when i think of all the dogs we had ( actually that makes me smile and cry)
thats so diculous its ridiculous

i pretty much try to stay in a constant state of confusion just because of the expression it leaves on my face

~Jessica~

~Jessica~

Member - 5Ker

• 7,206 posts
heres a list i made for my xanga

100. Jesus (starting with the obvious)...99. my daddy...98. www.christianteenforums.com ...97. Being able to make shameless plugs, like #98...96. Tolkien...95. Pastor...94. PlusONE...93. Whitney...92. Christy...91. Rachel...90.Tuesday and Thursday lunches with Rachel, Christy, and Bethany...89. Soy and Isaac (my kitty and my roomates kitty)...88. Hayley...87. Zac's sweet spirit (when he loses his attitude)...86. My older brother...85. My relationship with Tasha...84. Jana and Julie...83.Lindz and La...82. Promise...81.Kelsey...80. British accents...79.Orlando Bloom...78."Mordant's Need" by Stephen R Donaldson...77.Ben Chaplin...76.Michelle...75. Brandy...74.The Bealtes...73. Six Days from Sunday...72.Keri...71.getting an A- in Sociology...70. My NKOTB bed sheets...69.peasent tops...68. LOTR...67.Brendan Leonard and his "posse"...66.Abi...65.Lotus...64.All my other CTF and P1MB people i missed...63.HoneyBunny's (Bornagain's) recent salvation-YAY!!!...62.MY salvation :)...61.Revelation Class...60. Revelation 22.20...59.2 Timothy 2:22...58.James...57.Christine...56.My Legolas Standee...55.Great thinkers...54.the color pink...53.the internet...52.Christian artists who are actually talented (they are hard to come buy)...51.Great musicians who dont ruin there music with inappropriate words or themes...50.Hawiian Ginger body spray.

49.clear nailpolish...48.teddy grahams...47. Mary Kay...46.living in a country where the girls shave...45.deodorant...44.blow dryers...43.Kazaa...42.Remenicing (sp) on my hanson days...41.my blue fuzzy AE shorts...40.the cut versions of 80's teen films...39.The truth about Cats and Dogs (cut version)...38.Pirates of the Carribean...37.long hair on guys...36.Curly/wavy hair on guys...35.long curly/wavy hair on guys (cept when its all Jack Osbourne like)...34."Flavor of the Weak"...33.John Rzeznik's voice...32.Full House on Nick @ Nite...31.White rappers who dont take themselves seriously (KJ and John Reuben)...30.Rob Thomas's voice...

29.being able to keep my room messy for more than 5 minutes...28.my american eagle beanie that i wear like once a year...27.my new blue shirt with the slit near the shoulder...26.black church sandals...25.red runts...24.Christmas break...23.covergirl powder...22.my build-a-bear...21.cd burners...20.pinstripe pants...19.being able to choose when im an adult and when im still a kid...18.getting roses (even if it is only from my daddy)...17.Billy Boyd's voice (singing and talking)...16.Knowing God has someone out there for me (btw God..im ready when You are!)...15.my big white jacket, even though it looks bad on me...14.Encino Man (i havent seen it in forever)...13.Sean Astin...12.really clear bright eyes on guys..11.Eyes that show a lot of emotion

10. Orlando Bloom (i know ive said him before, but he deserves to be said twice...mainly cuz theres so much to love about him)..Course going by that logic i could write "Jesus" about a million times, BUT i think ill save my fingers from serious pain...9.saving money...8.my kick butt nails :)...7.bummy pants...6.laughing so hard it hurts...5.Awesome moments when God speaks to me...4.Feeling God's comfort...3.Hayley's smile...2.Crying over a good book/movie or out of happiness...1.Counting my blessings

yet...right now..nothing
~Jessica

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

Josiah: Silence Baptist!

Josiah: Just imagine, hordes of angry bovine bombers being instantly transformed into clouds of shrapnel and succulant beef!

"Power wants to be used. It must be kept under constant vigil, else it will seduce and corrupt you...You do it because you can. It becomes an end in itself."

DaLoser

DaLoser

Member - 1Ker

• 2,199 posts
hahaha! geek, you fins any way to bring up Depp! Anyway, i don't know...next time i smile i'll post what happened on here.
Killer clowns live in my back yard and wait for me to step outside unattended so they can torture me in unforseen ways.

billy

billy

Member - 1Ker

• 3,687 posts
seeing me as half of 84 made me smile and say "awww"

DaLoser

DaLoser

Member - 1Ker

• 2,199 posts
half of 84? I'm afraid I am lost once again! Well, I was looking through a magizine type book and found some really cool jeans and groovy hippie shirts! That made me smile! If I only had money to buy them all!

billy

billy

Member - 1Ker

• 3,687 posts
on jessica's list...number 84...i'm half of her number 84...that made me smile

DaLoser

DaLoser

Member - 1Ker

• 2,199 posts
OoOoO i c, aww! that was sweet!

Jana

Jana

Member - 1Ker

• 3,239 posts

Originally posted by ~Jessica~@Dec 30 2003, 01:17 PM
84. Jana and Julie

awww...

that make sme smile. and some other stuff but we are going to the mall, so I'l post it later.
(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´)
¤º`°¤ø*Jana*ø¤º`°¤
(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸)

This is exactly what the nerds want.

Jana

Jana

Member - 1Ker

• 3,239 posts
ok, here's some of what makes me happy

1. see above post
2. shopping
3. Jesus
4. sleeping
5. when people leave comments at my journal
6. family
7. Jeffy hugs and kisses
8. Madison hugs
9. good music
10. paychecks
11. online friends---especially jessica d cuz she's extra cool....we will meet someday
12. not online friends---especially Melinda and Boots

well, theres 12 things...I know theres so much more though....but I dont want to be here all day
¤º`°¤ø*Jana*ø¤º`°¤

Lizzy

Lizzy

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
My Friends! haha.... :cowboy: alot of things actually...it would take to long to name....i smile like 50000 times a day hahahaha... :rolleyes:
" i cant remember ru the one who cracks up at anything?" - guy friend
another friend: yes she is!.
" i do not do that!" - i started to smile
guy friend:PePPer * says real slow*
we all cracked up
and fade to black---

Lys_126

Lys_126

Member - Wise One

• 912 posts
i doesnt take much to make me smile
people smiling makes me smile lol
:( cheer up emo kid. :D

I want to see your eyes. The light, the tunnel.
I need to feel your love. This fight, my struggle.
Which hand should I cut off? My life in shambles.
I’ll lose my life right here. But what for, I’m coming home.
--dead poetic

Well, well, well... Not the brightest crayon on the tree, now are we?
Oh wait...

Gimlisgrl

Gimlisgrl

Member - Wise One

• 543 posts
A lot of things make me smile. Jesus, spending time with family and friends, going to church, playing in the school band, my math teacher, and christian music.

I laugh a lot too. I laugh at stupid, funny things. When ever poeple catch me having a laugh attack, I tell them I have a laughing disease. lol :lol: :D :P :) B)
"There's plenty for the both of us, may the best dwarf win." ~Gimli~ Return of the King

"Welcome my lords, to Isengard!"~Merry~ Return of the King

I LOVE LOTR!!! :D

DaNeRd

DaNeRd

Member - 1Ker

• 4,761 posts
seeignother peoples lists of waht makes them smiel made m smiel hjaha and umm.. knowing htati wont have to hear little kids cry tomorrow makes me smile haha and alot of other htings :P
i love you like i love my left foot. if you were not part of me i'd walk really funny.. and fall down alot... and people would call me stubby.

~Jessica~

~Jessica~

Member - 5Ker

• 7,206 posts
rain drops on roses and whiskers on kitten
bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
brown paper packages tied up with strings
these are a few of my favorite things

girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
silver white winters that melt into spring
these are a few of my favorite thing...
~Jessica

Josiah: Silence Baptist!

Josiah: Just imagine, hordes of angry bovine bombers being instantly transformed into clouds of shrapnel and succulant beef!

"Power wants to be used. It must be kept under constant vigil, else it will seduce and corrupt you...You do it because you can. It becomes an end in itself."

Jana

Jana

Member - 1Ker

• 3,239 posts
^^^thats my favorite part of the movie..haha
¤º`°¤ø*Jana*ø¤º`°¤

billy

billy

Member - 1Ker

• 3,687 posts
hey ajan i todl meghan that i boguth 2 new movies...but i wasn't telling her what they were and i told her one was vhs and one was dvd and i'd make a copy of the vhs when i got it...but the dvd i'd just let her watch since she doesn't have a dvd player. and she's trying to guess what it was and she's like "well...is it a music videp?" and i'm like "kind of...kind of not" and she's liek "is it christian?" and i'm lie "it's not christian but ti's not bad" and she's liek "oh no! it's the sound of msuic!" ahha...it was funny

Jana

Jana

Member - 1Ker

• 3,239 posts
haha...shes such a goofball....what movies did you buy?
¤º`°¤ø*Jana*ø¤º`°¤

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users