Welcome to Christian Teen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Runescape!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Bryce M

Bryce M

Member - 1Ker

• 4,263 posts
WEll to make an overall thing.. im lvl 79.... P2P sometimes and looking to get 99 str! Where should i train?
Don't flood, noobs can't swim.

JoshK

JoshK

Getting The Hang Of Things

• 59 posts
Experiments, wear all attack/str boosting equipment. You shouldn't need really any armor. Use a dragon scimitar.

You could also train on other things if you want money as well, but it'll be slower experience.
"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Matthew 4:19

Bryce M

Bryce M

Member - 1Ker

• 4,263 posts

Experiments, wear all attack/str boosting equipment. You shouldn't need really any armor. Use a dragon scimitar.

You could also train on other things if you want money as well, but it'll be slower experience.[/b]

What things to get money and wheres experiments?

neolinked

neolinked

Experienced Fellow

• 227 posts

What things to get money and wheres experiments?[/b]

you have to do part of the quest Creature of Fenkenstrain to enter experiments. quest guide: Creature of Fenkenstrain guide

Getting money: use skills, kill dragon and sell their bones and skin or try you can buy oak logs in the grand exchange and make planks by using a ring of dueling to go to the castle wars then walking a little to the Balloon transport system guy who will take you a few feet away from the guy who makes planks, I've heard this makes like up to 700k an hour! Balloon transportation guide

I personally think getting 99 strength is a waste of time.

Bryce M

Bryce M

Member - 1Ker

• 4,263 posts

you have to do part of the quest Creature of Fenkenstrain to enter experiments. quest guide: Creature of Fenkenstrain guide

Getting money: use skills, kill dragon and sell their bones and skin or try you can buy oak logs in the grand exchange and make planks by using a ring of dueling to go to the castle wars then walking a little to the Balloon transport system guy who will take you a few feet away from the guy who makes planks, I've heard this makes like up to 700k an hour! Balloon transportation guide

I personally think getting 99 strength is a waste of time.[/b]

I am a Strength NERD!

neolinked

neolinked

Experienced Fellow

• 227 posts

I am a Strength NERD![/b]

You're going to get really bored really fast. Well, at least I did.

Bryce M

Bryce M

Member - 1Ker

• 4,263 posts

You're going to get really bored really fast. Well, at least I did.[/b]

Not exactly.... i am pretty close. Im lvl 74 almost 75 in str. Ive played the game for toooooo long!

neolinked

neolinked

Experienced Fellow

• 227 posts
Well you're less than 10% to 99 and at like lvl 92 you're half way there lol.

Bryce M

Bryce M

Member - 1Ker

• 4,263 posts
How long does it take to get to 92? :P

jupitorite

jupitorite

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
*pokes siggy*

Yeah, I'm a fisher. A F2P fisher. I've never spent a penny on an MMO. ^.^

I'm currently a level 77 wearing full Saradomin, along with a skull sceptre. I'm saving for a santa hat.

Answering Bryce's question though, at least 2 years. I've spent a year on fishing, and I'm only level 80. And the higher you level, the harder it is to.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Bryce M

Bryce M

Member - 1Ker

• 4,263 posts
I know basicly everything there is to RS and i knew Experiments i just wanted ideas :P

neolinked

neolinked

Experienced Fellow

• 227 posts
I'm a pvp fighter.

alex28

alex28

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

I know basicly everything there is to RS and i knew Experiments i just wanted ideas :P[/b]

i dont know anything about runescape but if you know everything there is about it then how come you didn't know where expiriments were or how long till 92? sounds kinda dumb to me

Jesuslovesmethisiknow

Jesuslovesmethisiknow

Member - 1Ker

• 1,206 posts
ehh I used to play but ever sense they screwed up the trading system and stuff, I've quit...they ruined it for me. Lvl 98 bout best I got like over 1500 total lvl all I can remember
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

"So do not worry about tommorrow, for tomorrow will bring worries of its own. Today's trouble is enough for today." Matthew 6:34

<sub>(James 5:7 NKJV) Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain.</sub>

AngelofDreams

AngelofDreams

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
im lvl 75 i stopped cuz i got bored of it. ive had the account since middle school lol. i named it hotlatinacat lol! i know i was young. i dont want to start over o whatever lol im not playing anymore
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">May The Lord Guide Our Paths.</span>
Posted Image keep clicking please and thank you. I want it to grow up pleassssssse!

Nubway

Nubway

• Pip
  • 9 posts
I started playing again after quitting for awhile. Add me if you like, "Randym10". Level 96 combat, will be 97 once I reach 74 defence which is only 92k more exp :clap: Going to get members again soon. Bryce if you're FTP train on rock crabs. They're great xp for your level.

twodaynojoke

twodaynojoke

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
got an account back in middle school, stopped til about 10th grade, stopped, played it again this year and stopped again.
it's a good way to spend time, and i'm glad because i never spent a penny on it

StephenR

StephenR

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
I quit RuneScape a year ago (it was taking up too much time), but I'm on every now and then. Account name is Sbrites Boy. He has 99 fletching, 99 hunter, 109 combat, around 100 mill. Send me a friend request. :P
Posted Image
Orly?

Bryce M

Bryce M

Member - 1Ker

• 4,263 posts
Lawl haven't replied in a while.

Combat: 89, total level 1067 or something, and 7m exp. 1m cash, still haven't played runescape much anymore. If you want to add me just tell me on here your user.

Sukai

Sukai

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
Gosh, I just started playing this again..

Level 95. 90 str, 75 attack, 70 defense, 70 range. Really hate magic. Only got range for the black dhide. My 50 or so magic is just for the teleports.. I don't even know what level it is.

Add me if you want, the names Cosmick on RS.
<div align='center'>Posted Image</div>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users