Welcome to Christian Teen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Christian song with guitar solo

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

diotobing

diotobing

• Pip
  • 5 posts
hey guys, any idea for christian songs with guitar solo?

guitar_boy

guitar_boy

Experienced Fellow

• 196 posts
The Way I Feel - 12 Stones
Excellent song too. It's in Drop C, but it sounds good a semitone up (Drop C#/Db).
So how do you respond to someone who asks who you like and you don't want to tell them?

Tell them Edward Cullen and make the most annoying, high pitched squeely sound you can.

Simple as that. :D

R.I.P Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan :(

zarepheth

zarepheth

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
Whispers In The Dark - Skillet :)

WahooPunch

WahooPunch

CTF Staff

• 11,225 posts
"Everlasting God" by Lincoln Brewster (the longer/full version with the guitar solo in the middle)

tumblr_losdcbGBTK1qf72le.gif

·!¦[· Psalm 91 ·]¦!·

guitar_boy

guitar_boy

Experienced Fellow

• 196 posts
Umm, not necessarily a Christian band, but Avenged Sevenfold's Beast And The Harlot is written about Revelation 17 and has an amazing guitar solo.
So how do you respond to someone who asks who you like and you don't want to tell them?

Tell them Edward Cullen and make the most annoying, high pitched squeely sound you can.

Simple as that. :D

R.I.P Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users