Welcome to Christian Teen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Stuff you wish Girls Knew

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
617 replies to this topic

Daniel_of_Southern

Daniel_of_Southern

Member - 5Ker

• 6,663 posts
Saw a reversed version of this in the woman's forum and thought we should do the same.

I wish girls knew how critical they can be, even when they aren't aware of it.

My CTF mommy will always be stars_in_the_sky (We all miss you :( ) My CTF Wifey is Katblossom My CTF daughter is Rock4god246 My CTF In Laws are TJB_Goingintobattle and Ambassador MrBrettH is my CTF Son-in-Law
Daniel you are an awesome guy here is your sigtag =D-Evan
^^ Thanks, Evan. You're awesome too.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Will_Power

Will_Power

CTF Staff

• 1,971 posts
I wish that they knew how good it makes me feel when they actually make an effort to talk to me instead of just engaging in small talk.

winterlong

winterlong

Member - Wise One

• 860 posts
That every guy just wants to get into their pants

Posted Image
.keep passing the open windows.

Boys are verminy vermin flea infested flea bags. Full of icky squirmy cooties and saggy pants.

He ate my heart, then he ate my brain

The Escapist

The Escapist

Member - 1Ker

• 1,932 posts

That every guy just wants to get into their pants

I don't. Girl's pants are too tight for me. I much prefer to wear my pants.:P

Shepherd Book: I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless. Fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong.
Inara: Shepherd...
Shepherd Book: I believe I just... I think I'm on the wrong ship.
Inara: Maybe. Or maybe you're exactly where you ought to be.

JoshuaPopper

JoshuaPopper

Member - 1Ker

• 2,585 posts
I wish girls knew how cool Monty Python is.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Max Power @ Jan 19 2010, 03:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

IHOP has a university? That means the following conversation might one day happen!

Joe: Hey Bob, what was your major in college?
Bob: Waffles.

Squishy

Squishy

Member - 1Ker

• 2,229 posts
I wish girls knew not to talk over the footy on the radio especially when the teams are within a goal and there's 5 minutes to go. because they want to talk about something else you don't find out what happened until the next day -_-

206gcht.jpg
Whipped by the captain 24/05 never forget

curryjacket

curryjacket

Member - 1Ker

• 1,020 posts
Hooo, boy. So many things I could list here, but I'll go with some obvious ones:

Guys don't like hints. Just come out and say it.

Crying is just blackmail.

Don't hang out with another guy (if you know we like you/you're dating us, etc.), just to try and make us jealous. It just ends badly for everyone.

You're a big girl. You can put the toilet seat down all by yourself.

SaintPeter

SaintPeter

Member - 1Ker

• 4,251 posts

Hooo, boy. So many things I could list here, but I'll go with some obvious ones:

Don't hang out with another guy (if you know we like you/you're dating us, etc.), just to try and make us jealous. It just ends badly for everyone.

SOOOO TRUE

also wish they wouldn't talk while us men were having an intellectual conversation, they just make it 50% ignorant
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
'the fascists of the future will be called the "anti fascists" - - Winston G Churchill

ask me questions
http://www.formspring.me/arvoreen

JoshuaPopper

JoshuaPopper

Member - 1Ker

• 2,585 posts

also wish they wouldn't talk while us men were having an intellectual conversation, they just make it 50% ignorant

Wha..? So women dumb down conversations?
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Max Power @ Jan 19 2010, 03:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

IHOP has a university? That means the following conversation might one day happen!

Themeiwanttobe

Themeiwanttobe

Member - 1Ker

• 2,269 posts
^yes.

I keed, I keed.

I wish they knew that if I say a girl is pretty, doesn't mean I'm in love with them.
“I find it awkward to call myself a poet or a writer. If there are no walls there are no names. This is the morning after the dispersion, and the work of the morning is methodology: how to use oneself, and on what. That is my profession. I am an archaeologist of morning."

-Charles Olson

cheeseisthenewpurple

cheeseisthenewpurple

Member - 1Ker

• 3,830 posts
I wish girls knew that guys are shallow and make excuses, and if you girls let guys keep doing that, you'll dig them into an even deeper hole.

SaintPeter

SaintPeter

Member - 1Ker

• 4,251 posts

Wha..? So women dumb down conversations?

just messing around
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
'the fascists of the future will be called the "anti fascists" - - Winston G Churchill

ask me questions

ShieldOfFaith

ShieldOfFaith

Member - 10Ker

• 21,757 posts

all of these are true

CTF's Offical Emperor of Spam
Posted Image

Related to 99.9% of CTF
Surfer Buddy: Lauren <3 Best Friend: Johnna<3
---
You have been tagged. Boredests are always cool and worthy of taggage.- NoelKt5
Your request, my dear. You are a truly nice and awesome person and I am glad I met you, Evan. =) -Bre
God is going to use in such big ways! You, my friend, are totally worthy of a sig tag! -Jordayy
HAHA! Revenge is sweet! >:] -Faith
Also, I love My Little Pony. <3 It's better than toast. <---WHO DID THIS!?!? CONFESS! >:o
I luff you,Fuzzle Face. <3<3<3
Evan, you are an Awesome Guy. I'm glad I've had the chance to get to know you! ~Haley<3
--
"Why would you say Hi to evan? He's weird."-Pointer

My Blog <3

JoshuaPopper

JoshuaPopper

Member - 1Ker

• 2,585 posts
I wish girls knew that half our list is a joke. ;-)

SaintPeter

SaintPeter

Member - 1Ker

• 4,251 posts
wish girls knew their place and that is in the kitchen
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ask me questions

JoshuaPopper

JoshuaPopper

Member - 1Ker

• 2,585 posts

And how to make the best sammiches?

The Escapist

The Escapist

Member - 1Ker

• 1,932 posts

And that is why Nigella Lawson is the perfect woman.

Shepherd Book: I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless. Fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong.
Inara: Shepherd...
Shepherd Book: I believe I just... I think I'm on the wrong ship.
Inara: Maybe. Or maybe you're exactly where you ought to be.

Squishy

Squishy

Member - 1Ker

• 2,229 posts
I wish girls knew we can read "Things I wish that guys knew" and that not wanting girls to interrupt sports isn't shallow. It's the truth.

206gcht.jpg
Whipped by the captain 24/05 never forget

Daniel_of_Southern

Daniel_of_Southern

Member - 5Ker

• 6,663 posts
I wish girls knew that we know what their bf is like when she's not around and listen instead of getting mad at us when we try to warn her.

My CTF mommy will always be stars_in_the_sky (We all miss you :( ) My CTF Wifey is Katblossom My CTF daughter is Rock4god246 My CTF In Laws are TJB_Goingintobattle and Ambassador MrBrettH is my CTF Son-in-Law
Daniel you are an awesome guy here is your sigtag =D-Evan
^^ Thanks, Evan. You're awesome too.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Themeiwanttobe

Themeiwanttobe

Member - 1Ker

• 2,269 posts

I wish girls knew that we know what their bf is like when she's not around and listen instead of getting mad at us when we try to warn her.

this.
“I find it awkward to call myself a poet or a writer. If there are no walls there are no names. This is the morning after the dispersion, and the work of the morning is methodology: how to use oneself, and on what. That is my profession. I am an archaeologist of morning."

-Charles Olson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users