Welcome to Christian Teen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

How to tell a guy no? nicely...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

All4Christ

All4Christ

Getting The Hang Of Things

• 71 posts
Ok so I have two guys that I think I should tell them I'm not interested in them.

The one has liked me for at least two years. But hasn't done anything until recently. trying to hold hands and stuff. I just moved my hand away and said sorry. acting like it was an accident.

The other guy liked me two years ago, and I got to know him as a friend and realized he wouldn't be good in a relationship.

How do you tell a guy no politely? Without making it weird...also, if there are any guys reading this, I would love to hear your opinions so inbox me if ya want.

I'm 15 btw going 16. And I think I'm too young for a relationship yet. Although I am allowed to date once I turn 16 depending on the guy. Neither of these guys am I interested in although a guy I do like asked me out a few days ago. I'm not sure whether or not I will go(group date).
He was there when no one else was. God was. God Is. And God always will be.

All4Christ

All4Christ

Getting The Hang Of Things

• 71 posts
Oh an I forgot to add!! I've never intentionally encouraged either of them. But if I did I will make an apology.
He was there when no one else was. God was. God Is. And God always will be.

lindelwa

lindelwa

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
girl i have had the same problems as you since i was 15 as well, i am now 18 turning 19! and to give you some sisterly advice this is how you tell a guy politley that you don't like him "sorry but i just don't think i am ready to be in a relationship yet i am very flattered that you like me but i think it would be better if we don't date " and another thing i think you are quite wise for your age to think that you are too young to date i have never had a boyfriend in my life and i don't plan on having one soon my life comes first so instead of having a boyfriend you can have guy friends,(i have lots of those) first sort out your life then think about guys later, guy friends are better than boyfriends cause guyfriends listen to you and you are more comfortable with them but they must be christian so you can share Godly things and they will respect you more too . God loves so we must love . the Lord our God have mercy :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users