Welcome to Christian Teen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Tennis

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Katie Jo

Katie Jo

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
Does anyone here like tennis?

Skaatergirl

Skaatergirl

Experienced Fellow

• 162 posts
I like to play tennis sometimes. I stink at it though. :P

Precious

Precious

Member - 5Ker

• 8,949 posts

I like to play tennis sometimes. I stink at it though. :P

This.

I have some pretty good memories of playing tennis with my brother-in-law before they moved.

He's mean to me. :P

CTF married to Tyro Of Sarcalogos <3

Here's my tumblog.

Here's my actual blog.

Themeiwanttobe

Themeiwanttobe

Member - 1Ker

• 2,269 posts
I dabble :naughty:
“I find it awkward to call myself a poet or a writer. If there are no walls there are no names. This is the morning after the dispersion, and the work of the morning is methodology: how to use oneself, and on what. That is my profession. I am an archaeologist of morning."

-Charles Olson

shellyhowell

shellyhowell

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
I like that game, To become a good tennis player you don't have to be super-fit. Look at Roddick compared to Nadal. Roddick can't run as fast as Nadal. You need to learn to hit the ball right. Practice with your friends at your local tennis courts. You will eventually get the hang of it. Practice makes perfection.

Katie Jo

Katie Jo

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

I like that game, To become a good tennis player you don't have to be super-fit. Look at Roddick compared to Nadal. Roddick can't run as fast as Nadal. You need to learn to hit the ball right. Practice with your friends at your local tennis courts. You will eventually get the hang of it. Practice makes perfection.

Exactly! I tried dance but decided that wasn't for me because you have to stay TINY and I didn't enjoy it as much. Tennis has definitely become my favorite thing and I'm quickly rising to the top! (=

SunshineSurferx

SunshineSurferx

Member - Wise One

• 579 posts
I used to play competitively. My brother is an assistant pro now....at a club...so it's kinda in my family here and there, but I don't play much anymore ;/

Youth Pastor

Youth Pastor

Getting The Hang Of Things

• 74 posts
It's not something I've tried too much of but I'd like to try it some time.

heather99

heather99

Member - 1Ker

• 3,420 posts
I looove playing tennis. I used to play it competitively, but I only do it once a week now. I do, however, compete in the Deaf Tennis competition. I actually won the NSW state girls competition, and got invited to nationals, but I couldn't go :(
I really do love my tennis :laugh:
No matter how many times I thump on the back of my wardrobe, I still haven't ended up in narnia...
Evan Was Here

Jesuslovestennis

Jesuslovestennis

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
My dad is a professional tennis coach (now a missionary), so, yeah, I play tennis :) And I'm proud to say that I won District this year! Which, to be honest, I couldn't have done without God's help, as he eliminated my biggest obstacle :)
"Be strong and brave. Don't be afraid. Don't lose hope."
- 1 Corinthians 22:13

Adventurista

Adventurista

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
Oh, I love Tennis! (I'm not very good, but I'm practicing!) Is anyone watching Roland Garros?

SFactor123

SFactor123

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I like Tennis and I like to play it sometimes...........
Party.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users