Welcome to Christian Teen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

BRINK

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Foofer

Foofer

Member - 5Ker

• 9,549 posts
I hates it.

Discuss.

WwLDEj1.gif

slycooper

slycooper

Member - 10Ker

• 23,283 posts

I hates it.

Discuss.

B-b-b-b-b-but it looks so awesome D: What's so bad about it?

'Of newe booke makers there are now moe then ynough' - Thomas More (1533)

Joined in CTF Weirdness to Beckalar, currently located in some forrest somewhere practising witchcraft and being all round crazy cat women..
。◕‿‿◕。

Foofer

Foofer

Member - 5Ker

• 9,549 posts

B-b-b-b-b-but it looks so awesome D: What's so bad about it?

First off I didn't even find the gameplay fun. It's alright if it's not cutting edge, or innovative, but not fun?! D: Fun is the ultimate basis of all video games. You don't play a game to be enraged by how all the AI never shoots the bad guys. You play for fun.

Second of all, it NEEDS a local co-op. NEEDS. Without it, you're either stuck with the terrible AI, or the creeps online. And that costs monies. D:

Third of all, the rendering has some sketchy issues. Like, the textures won't load right away, it takes a second. So while you're running through a tunnel or something, it'll go from the good graphics to lo-res real quick. Even gamecube games had that one figured. ._.

And all of this was from the ten minutes that I've played it.

After a while, I got really confused about what I was supposed to do, the screen is so amazingly busy. There's something going on in every corner of your screen. The player is dumped into a barrage of displays, and instantly drowns in his own HUD. It's terrible gameplay, terrible experience, and terrible for anyone around you, because they can't join you.

Believe me, I was as excited as anyone. I'm super disappointed in Bethesda. After I spent 100 hours on Fallout 3? Lamesauce.

WwLDEj1.gif

Squishy

Squishy

Member - 1Ker

• 2,229 posts
we don't get it in Australia for another 2 days.
but at an extortionate $90 I don't think I'll bother, I have plenty of other time wasters up my sleeve for at least the next 6 months.

206gcht.jpg
Whipped by the captain 24/05 never forget

Drodisc

Drodisc

Getting The Hang Of Things

• 62 posts
Bethesda didn't make it. They just published it. I'm pretty sure that's what 90% of people thought when they bought it too "TES and Fallout 3 are awesome so this game has to be great too!" That's how you get stuff to sell in mass quantities really fast these days. Kinda like how Black Ops is the best selling CoD of all time, even though it's the worst of the series :P

As for the game itself, I think it takes a certain type of gamer for it. I've never played it, probably never will.

Gaius

Gaius

Experienced Fellow

• 217 posts
I've known this game was going to suck the first time I saw previews for it lol.

Any game built around 1 "unique" system is always going to be just gawd awful. Everyone was like "ZAMG LOOK U CAN LYK USE THIS SMART BUTTON THANGAMAG-INSTANT-EPIC-GAME STUFF" *gay bacon, gay bacon, gay bacon..* (sorry >__>;) anyway it just looked horrible. Just one of those feelings you get after playing video games for over a decade lol.
Check out my cool story bro.
[SIGPIC]<3[/SIGPIC]
Parkour
CTF Married to Rae.
CTF Brothers with Josh (J).
Cloudstrife

UNIVER5E

UNIVER5E

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
Lol i bought this game the i think 3rd or 4th day it came out USED! I'm glad i did because i got me a full refund :)

T.O.W.R.

T.O.W.R.

Member - 5Ker

• 5,970 posts
Old thread is Old. But I admit, this game was just sour.

gif_401x300_e2c894_zps6d1a204a.gif?t=140

"And all the little kiddos can stay here... except tk cause he's the bomb dot com." - Marley

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users