Welcome to Christian Teen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Any good roleplaying sites?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

SavedByTheSon

SavedByTheSon

Member - Wise One

• 814 posts
I'm looking for some decent forum based roleplaying sites.
I'm interested in fanatasy.
Big Harry Potter fan, so if you know of one related to that, it'd be great.

Thanks!

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. - Psalm 91:1

"I have always loved you," says the Lord. - Malachi 1:2

If we die with him, we will also live with him. If we endure hardship, we will reign with him. If we deny him, he will deny us. If we are unfaithful, he remains faithful, for he cannot deny who he is. - 2 Timothy 2:11-13

Marley

Marley

Member - 1Ker

• 2,963 posts
For post by post we actually have a decent community around here. Its just a little slow at the moment but I'd stick around. I actually may be starting a game soon, fantasy/sci-fi kinda thing.

I don't really game on any other site... I like having a community I know and some sites tend to get a little past PG :-P

3a992f91a17e2c855610f538f5d07b72.jpg

Happily Married to the Wonderful TJB_GoingIntoBattle
Mother of T.O.W.R. and Guitarman
and possibly a few more I'm forgetting
Owner of Horse-Katy

And John (Wesker) is my CTF Gal-Pal

I ship Jaleb <3

Zabby

Zabby

CTF Staff

• 14,396 posts
Good roleplaying sites are hard to come by.... or at least ones that don't include sexual situations or cursing. That's why I stick to this site and a very small community made by a group of neopets friends of mine in like 8th grade :P Actually, that was before I was into my faith, so I've done some risque stuff on that forum as well, and it's mostly just two of us on it anyway, so it's really not very fun for outsiders.

There is a trace of You in every alleluia... and it's Your sacred heart within me beating. Your voice within me singing out, for love of You. - Audrey Assad

You're like Lt. Commander Data ^_^

Zabby Has Pointer Approval
-= Yves t'a sig-taggé ^_^ =-
TAG! You're it =D ~Haley<3

CTF married to Yves

SavedByTheSon

SavedByTheSon

Member - Wise One

• 814 posts
I understand that, because I've searched myself.
I was a tad bit to see that the HP roleplay is a closed one. I had already done a bit of character creating and stuffs D:
I was just curious if anyone else knew of a good one. Sometimes people get lucky. I do hope the roleplay picks up.

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. - Psalm 91:1

If we die with him, we will also live with him. If we endure hardship, we will reign with him. If we deny him, he will deny us. If we are unfaithful, he remains faithful, for he cannot deny who he is. - 2 Timothy 2:11-13

Zabby

Zabby

CTF Staff

• 14,396 posts
Well considering I am the GM of the HP RP, if you PM me, I'd consider letting you in :D

^ That is a lot of acronyms. o_0

There is a trace of You in every alleluia... and it's Your sacred heart within me beating. Your voice within me singing out, for love of You. - Audrey Assad

CTF married to Yves

SavedByTheSon

SavedByTheSon

Member - Wise One

• 814 posts
Oh, wow. -slaps forehead-
And yes, it is...XD -eyes go all buggy-

Madame Captain

Madame Captain

Member - 5Ker

• 5,528 posts

Good roleplaying sites are hard to come by.... or at least ones that don't include sexual situations or cursing. That's why I stick to this site and a very small community made by a group of neopets friends of mine in like 8th grade :P Actually, that was before I was into my faith, so I've done some risque stuff on that forum as well, and it's mostly just two of us on it anyway, so it's really not very fun for outsiders.

Neopets? You're so old school.

SavedByTheSon

SavedByTheSon

Member - Wise One

• 814 posts
I used to play neopets too XD
For a while, it was actually pretty fun.

Marley

Marley

Member - 1Ker

• 2,963 posts
^ Haha I had neopets.... its kinda funny looking at my account and seeing that my Gelert is over 10yrs old. >_< Ah Good times.

3a992f91a17e2c855610f538f5d07b72.jpg

Happily Married to the Wonderful TJB_GoingIntoBattle
Mother of T.O.W.R. and Guitarman
and possibly a few more I'm forgetting
Owner of Horse-Katy

And John (Wesker) is my CTF Gal-Pal

I ship Jaleb <3

Zabby

Zabby

CTF Staff

• 14,396 posts
I was like 12 when I joined! Give me a break.

CTF married to Yves

Summer16

Summer16

Experienced Fellow

• 240 posts
The only one I have played online is Adventure Quest Worlds. The big benefit to that one is that it plays entirely in your browser with absolutely nothing to download. You can play for free. They do have an upgrade membership ($20 for 3 months) which allows you to equip pets and better items.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users