Welcome to Christian Teen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

JD2

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

trueimage15

trueimage15

Member - 1Ker

• 3,535 posts
POST IF YOU LOVE JUST DANCE 2 AND CAN'T WAIT FOR JUST DANCE 3 TO COME OUT:thumbsup:

trueimage15

trueimage15

Member - 1Ker

• 3,535 posts
well I love Just Dance 2......

trueimage15

trueimage15

Member - 1Ker

• 3,535 posts
Rockafellar Skank is my favorite, wbu?

trueimage15

trueimage15

Member - 1Ker

• 3,535 posts
43 views and counting yet the only posts are by me......
Henry: I never wanted to have anything in my life that I couldn't stand losing. But it's too late for that. It's not because you're beautiful & smart. I don't feel alone anymore. Will you marry me?
Clare: No.I didn't mean that. I just wanted to try it,to say it,to assert my own sense of free will, but my free will wants you

Time Traveler's Wife

The world seemed less scary...& I started to like myself a little bit more (how he knew he was in love w/ his wife Anne-Marie)

James McAvoy

Guess what :ninja: you have just been tagged by your CTF mother. Aka the OFFICIAL CTF NINJA MOD. -HaleyGirl16<3

Anabeth

Anabeth

Member - 1Ker

• 2,152 posts
I Prefere the first one it had songs by calvin harris on it :D

Oh I'll push it away I won't let it stay
I can't let this feeling linger
Now I see with new eyes
I won't let the lies keep me down any longer

~Abandon~

CTF Family
Mum:HaleyGirl16
Brother: Christopherjr
Sisters: Herbiefullyloaded, trueimage15, Zia,Jahsmun

Tagged by your CTF mommy...who is a ninja... which makes you a ninja as well. -HaleyGirl16<3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users