Welcome to Christian Teen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

editing my signiture

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

justinh

justinh

Member - 1Ker

• 4,628 posts
hi there i was wondering whether someone could please edit my siggy to
ps3-wolfieink23
twitter-wolfieink
drop me a message ill get back to ya :)

as i aint got a clue since some "updates" were made
This is the moment
This is the day
When I send all of my doubts and demons
On there way

http://www.youtube.c...nk?feature=mhee
im on devi art neko-kisses
Your wish is my command! One sig tag for Justin!! Enjoy lol. ~Haley
JUMANJI. JUMANJI. JUMANJI. Your new nickname sounds like a chant. ^_^ -Becky

ColdWarKids

ColdWarKids

Member - 1Ker

• 4,123 posts
I'm not a mod so I can't personally edit, but if you look at the blue bar at the top of the screen (the one under the Forum Market, etc one) the second link in says Private Messages. Click that and then if you scroll along the left side there's a thing that says edit signature. That's how I do it anyway, there might be an easier way to navigate it that I'm not aware of

Boogles

Boogles

Member - 10Ker

• 21,999 posts
^That's the easiest option there is, honestly.
Oh,I may be on the side of the angels; but don't think for one second that I am one. -Sherlock Holmes.
CONJOINED IN MUTUAL WEIRDNESSS WITH THE EVER-SO-GORGEOUS ABIDOLL. <3 <3 Matriarch of TK. Sister of NoelKT5 and Josh.

You has been tagged by the most awesomest Moderator/Counselor that CTF has ever had! Even cooler than Evan, but don't tell Evan. ~Haley<3

There, now your spawn "tags" along wherever you go. - T.K.

justinh

justinh

Member - 1Ker

• 4,628 posts
tbh i ating got a clue :(
This is the moment
This is the day
When I send all of my doubts and demons
On there way

http://www.youtube.c...nk?feature=mhee
im on devi art neko-kisses
Your wish is my command! One sig tag for Justin!! Enjoy lol. ~Haley
JUMANJI. JUMANJI. JUMANJI. Your new nickname sounds like a chant. ^_^ -Becky

Boogles

Boogles

Member - 10Ker

• 21,999 posts

tbh i ating got a clue :(

Top right of the page, click on "notifications". That will take you to your private messages box. On the left side of the screen, you'll see "edit signature" about halfway down. Click on that and edit it just like you would before. :)
Oh,I may be on the side of the angels; but don't think for one second that I am one. -Sherlock Holmes.
CONJOINED IN MUTUAL WEIRDNESSS WITH THE EVER-SO-GORGEOUS ABIDOLL. <3 <3 Matriarch of TK. Sister of NoelKT5 and Josh.

You has been tagged by the most awesomest Moderator/Counselor that CTF has ever had! Even cooler than Evan, but don't tell Evan. ~Haley<3

There, now your spawn "tags" along wherever you go. - T.K.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users