Welcome to Christian Teen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Osama Bin Laden was not Buried at sea, but instead cremated in the U.S.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

-L-

-L-

Member - 1Ker

• 3,147 posts
...according to some leaked emails:

The fate of Osama bin Laden's remains have been called into question after emails leaked from an intelligence analysis firm say the body of the terror leader was actually sent to the U.S. for cremation.

According to the emails, the Al Qaeda boss was shot and killed during the famous Navy SEAL Team Six raid on his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, was transported back to the U.S. and cremated.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1oMuw0NAs

Faithful Kevin

Faithful Kevin

Member - Wise One

• 795 posts
I always said, tossing his body in the sea was the perfect cover up. No one could find his body, no one could prove he's alive or dead. Mafia style.

Dios es amor. God is love. Man of God, where are you? Pick up your swords! The Word of God is complete. By His words I shall live.

Max Power

Max Power

Member - 1Ker

• 1,706 posts
This ruins the plot of Osambi: The Axis of Evil Dead.
Quiet you!

Craigsnedeker

Craigsnedeker

Member - 1Ker

• 1,057 posts

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/03/06/article-2111001-11F2AE15000005DC-343_306x358.jpg
Safe house destroyed: Osama bin Laden's Abbottabad, Pakistan, compound is pictured in May 2011 at left, and as it was demolished last week (right)

Why did they tear down the house he was found in? :S
When people ask me “well how do you explain this? How can you prove this?” I don’t have to prove it to you, all I have to do is wait till reality proves it for me.
Again, you nay sayers can go head and mock, ridicule, but for those of us who knew what were looking at, after studying and researching this, based on our understanding of how they operate, we knew in our hearts, and still know.

Pointer

Pointer

Member - 5Ker

• 6,367 posts
Interesting, not totally surprising. I would like someone to confirm this.
-Chad

... your signature was so boring! Don't worry tho, I fixed it for you with this pretty purple tag! You can thank me later! ~Haley<3

lonehunter65

lonehunter65

Member - Wise One

• 661 posts
I heard about this also. I think it was an Anonymous hacker who found this. But really? Why even lie about that? I swear, nowadays the Government lies just to lie.

ksqt0509

ksqt0509

Member - 1Ker

• 1,218 posts
I heard theories about this the day after he was killed. Lol.

But I won't say that I totally believe the government lied, just that it wouldnt surprise me if they did.

von

von

Member - Wise One

• 692 posts
Is it conspiracy day here at ctf?
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

-L-

-L-

Member - 1Ker

• 3,147 posts

yes

kb5462

kb5462

CTF Staff

• 3,515 posts
Just going to say, this is off the Daily Mail website... if you want one of the least reputable or reliable newspapers in the UK, you've got it here.

Esto fidelis usque ad mortem et dabo tibi coronum vitae.

Anglicanism
Scripture - Tradition - Reason

Ashley's CTF Horse

Posted Image

Faithful Kevin

Faithful Kevin

Member - Wise One

• 795 posts

I heard about this also. I think it was an Anonymous hacker who found this. But really? Why even lie about that? I swear, nowadays the Government lies just to lie.

Because they cover up a lie with another lie. Osama wasn't responsible for 9-11.

Dios es amor. God is love. Man of God, where are you? Pick up your swords! The Word of God is complete. By His words I shall live.

Marley

Marley

Member - 1Ker

• 2,818 posts

Its always conspiracy day at CTF! Silly Goose! :)

Its interesting, but I don't know how much stock I put in the story.

Happily Married to the Wonderful TJB_GoingIntoBattle
Mother of T.O.W.R. and Guitarman
and possibly a few more I'm forgetting
Owner of Horse-Katy

And John (Wesker) is my CTF Gal-Pal

I ship Jaleb <3

ethelv

ethelv

Getting The Hang Of Things

• 50 posts
The conspiracy hits a dead end here. So what if the house is destroyed? That land the house is sitting on belongs to someone and has to be sold sooner or later. So what is the body is cremated, not buried? What difference does that make? At the end of the day, no member of the public knows what really happened and nothing has been proven/disproven.

HaleyGirl16

HaleyGirl16

Member - 10Ker

• 10,346 posts

So what is the body is cremated, not buried? What difference does that make? At the end of the day, no member of the public knows what really happened and nothing has been proven/disproven.

It is a big deal because Osama Bin Laden was a Muslim. Muslims do not cremate the deceased because burning the body is an act of disrespect and dishonor, much the same reason they don't burn there Korans, but wrap them in a cloth and bury them when they are beyond use. This will spark even more tensions between the US (especially the military) and the Middle East if it is proven true or if it's believed to have happened if they can't prove he was buried at sea. It has to do with culture, and if the body was cremated, Muslims will go ballistic. That is why it matters.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

CTF Married to Will_Power

CTF Mother of TJB_GoingintoBattle, Jahsmun trueimage15, Anabeth, zia, Christopherjr, & herbiefullyloaded
CTF Mother-in-law to T.O.W.R, Wesker, & Marley
CTF Daughter of Jehovah'sDaughter
​Highly Honored and Respected by Mark

My Siggy Tags
Haley, you are an Amazing Girl, I am glad that I met you! -Evan
and defininiest my favoritest everrrrrr ~Becky
Secret ninja siggy tag skills - Will
Siggy-tagging is fun~ love Matty

ethelv

ethelv

Getting The Hang Of Things

• 50 posts
Muslims don't dump bodies into seas either. So cremated or sea burial are both equally offensive. But then again, if you are the sort of Muslim who considers Osama to be your brethren, the act of killing him probably offends you enough already. So, I ask again, what difference does this make?

The Escapist

The Escapist

Member - 1Ker

• 1,932 posts

It has to do with culture, and if the body was cremated, Muslims will go ballistic. That is why it matters.

I don't think there would be much of a backlash seeing as how Osama had pretty low Muslim approval ratings at his time of death:
Posted Image

http://www.pewglobal...n-recent-years/

Shepherd Book: I've been out of the abbey two days. I've beaten a lawman senseless. Fallen in with criminals. I watched the captain shoot the man I swore to protect. And I'm not even sure if I think he was wrong.
Inara: Shepherd...
Shepherd Book: I believe I just... I think I'm on the wrong ship.
Inara: Maybe. Or maybe you're exactly where you ought to be.

tatty00

tatty00

Member - Wise One

• 577 posts

Just going to say, this is off the Daily Mail website... if you want one of the least reputable or reliable newspapers in the UK, you've got it here.

Spot on. Next to The Sun.

ksqt0509

ksqt0509

Member - 1Ker

• 1,218 posts
If they had buried him or whatever and made the place known, instead of making it just somewhere In the sea or a cremation... Wouldnt it have set the place up for possible attacks? I'm just thinking.

von

von

Member - Wise One

• 692 posts

It is a big deal because Osama Bin Laden was a Muslim. Muslims do not cremate the deceased because burning the body is an act of disrespect and dishonor, much the same reason they don't burn there Korans, but wrap them in a cloth and bury them when they are beyond use. This will spark even more tensions between the US (especially the military) and the Middle East if it is proven true or if it's believed to have happened if they can't prove he was buried at sea. It has to do with culture, and if the body was cremated, Muslims will go ballistic. That is why it matters.

Yeah no, not at all.
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Reincarnate

Reincarnate

Member - 5Ker

• 7,228 posts

Because they cover up a lie with another lie. Osama wasn't responsible for 9-11.

Have you ever considered doing standup?

I don't know what definition of science you're using in fundamenta-la-la-land, but by rational accounts, Creationism is not scientific.

you're obviously so perfect and everyone loves you

:wub:

Also, I have the best boyfriend in the world. <3 Pointer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users