Welcome to Christian Teen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

In Such An Hour: Film Project I Am Working On

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

TheBibleSender

TheBibleSender

Getting The Hang Of Things

• 72 posts
This is a group I made for a movie I am working on. It will have a pretrib view. So if you are interested in helping support it please like the page. https://www.facebook.com/InSuchAnHour
We need used bibles for more info send me a pm.

Bible Senders Ministry to date. 8,468 Bibles, 1,833 New Testaments, 53,594 Scripture Books, 891,474 Tracts, 3,243 Bible Studies, over 360 Christian Films, over 3,283 Books and 386 Hymnals

Craigsnedeker

Craigsnedeker

Member - 1Ker

• 1,057 posts
Awesome :)
When people ask me “well how do you explain this? How can you prove this?” I don’t have to prove it to you, all I have to do is wait till reality proves it for me.
Again, you nay sayers can go head and mock, ridicule, but for those of us who knew what were looking at, after studying and researching this, based on our understanding of how they operate, we knew in our hearts, and still know.

TheBibleSender

TheBibleSender

• 72 posts
Please pray for us. We would really like for this film to be used to reach many for Christ!

Bible Senders Ministry to date. 8,468 Bibles, 1,833 New Testaments, 53,594 Scripture Books, 891,474 Tracts, 3,243 Bible Studies, over 360 Christian Films, over 3,283 Books and 386 Hymnals

TheBibleSender

TheBibleSender

• 72 posts
I am open to any suggestions on how to make this more appealing to others to make them want to know more. I threw it together this afternoon. I must confess I didn't put a lot of time into it.

http://www.onetrueme...medium=text_url

Wesker

Wesker

Member - 1Ker

• 3,870 posts
It is hard for me to judge, because I am a preterist. Yet, it seems pretty decent for a homemade video.
“We have never preached violence, except the violence of love, which left Christ nailed to a cross, the violence that we must each do to ourselves to overcome our selfishness and such cruel inequalities among us. The violence we preach is not the violence of the sword, the violence of hatred. It is the violence of love, of brotherhood,the violence that wills to beat weapons into sickles for work.” 

— Óscar Romero

TheBibleSender

TheBibleSender

• 72 posts

Craigsnedeker

Craigsnedeker

Member - 1Ker

• 1,057 posts
Good luck man
When people ask me “well how do you explain this? How can you prove this?” I don’t have to prove it to you, all I have to do is wait till reality proves it for me.
Again, you nay sayers can go head and mock, ridicule, but for those of us who knew what were looking at, after studying and researching this, based on our understanding of how they operate, we knew in our hearts, and still know.

TheBibleSender

TheBibleSender

• 72 posts
So we are hopefully going to be shooting The weekend of May 25th - 27th. Please keep us in your prayers.

tehsaplings

tehsaplings

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
I'm very interested, keep me updated please on the project. I'm also a short film director, I'm not the best and I'm getting better with each video but I'm going to college to study cinematography so I'm always excited to find movie projects.

Art is an explosion that engulfs my desires and sets fire to my inspiration. - Me
http://www.youtube.com/tehsaplings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users