Welcome to Christian Teen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

I don't know why I'm feeling this way...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

shablama

shablama

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I have been struggling with my faith in God. Whether he truly exists. This has been happening recently after i got in a wreck about two days ago. no one was hurt but i just feel differently like i lost something in that crash. I've also been struggling with the trinity. I have always prayed to God and I can worship Him but for some reason when it comes to Jesus, its different. Its harder to worship him than God even though i know they are the same being. I don't know why. I accepted that he died for my sins on the cross and that he is my lord but for some reason it is harder to worship Jesus. I don't know what this means... and it really scares me that Im not able to do this. It feels like there is a hole in my heart because it feels like He (Jesus) is not there. I need help. Thats all i know.

Mark

Mark

CTF Staff

• 2,020 posts
Perhaps you should spend some time reading the gospel of John for a while. I think it would help you to better understand what Jesus did and who he really is. This will hopefully put things in a better perspective for you :).

2egguxh.png

Jonathan Williams

Jonathan Williams

Member - Wise One

• 500 posts
I will be praying for you. You should pray often, and read the Bible often. These are the best things to do when you have doubts.

//I accepted that he died for my sins on the cross and that he is my Lord//

Then you are a Christian.

Also, you have admitted you are a sinner, but how could there by 'good' and 'bad' if God did not exist? There could not be.

andrew.

andrew.

Experienced Fellow

• 107 posts
I'm a Christian, and I too have had similar instances. Ultimately I knew God existed, but at times my mind just wandered at the thought.

The way I dealt with it was mainly through prayer. I've had so many instances in my life since that just proved to me that God is real.

To sum it up, a lot of Christians go through times where they feel God is distant, but in the long run, its not the case.
:)

maliboo

maliboo

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Yes this is best advice i think.

Perhaps you should spend some time reading the gospel of John for a while. I think it would help you to better understand what Jesus did and who he really is. This will hopefully put things in a better perspective for you :).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users