Welcome to Christian Teen Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

christian adventurism is the origin of ungodliness

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

King_Mozaay

King_Mozaay

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi everyone my name is Mozaay am new her and I need your help on the topic above,I need supporters and some people opposing!!! God bless you all as u render your help!!!

Will_Power

Will_Power

CTF Staff

• 1,975 posts
This was posted by 2 different users...once in the Ask a Christian forum and now here. Troll/bot?

But anyways...as we asked in the other thread, what is meant by "Christian adventurism"? Could you give some background as to why you're even asking this question?

If you were put on trial for being a Christian -- would there be enough evidence to convict you?

"Why do we love only when it's convenient to us? Why are we understanding only when it's agreeable?" - We Came As Romans

Wesker

Wesker

Member - 1Ker

• 4,067 posts
My guess is a bot.
signature_zpsc69a3fe0.jpg

“We believe that if the argument for equality has merit, it does so because it protects difference. Equality used to allow those who differ not to subsume themselves under another's identity but to claim equity for their distinction and the State's protection in maintaining and even defending it. Now, however, equality is being used to erase difference, destroy institutional distinction and remove proper and plural provision for different groups, faiths and organisations. ... What is needed here is equity that respects difference not equality that destroys it.” 

— Roger Scruton

Jonathan Williams

Jonathan Williams

Member - Wise One

• 500 posts
//christian adventurism is the origin of ungodliness//

A Christian is a follower of Jesus Christ.

Ungodliness is any lack of conformity to or transgression of the law of God.

The answer is a simple "no". Ungodliness did not begin with anything Christian. It started with pride; Adam and Eve ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, an act that transgressed the law of God. Ungodliness began with DISOBEDIENCE to God, because that is what ungodliness is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users