ILuvCheese

Let's Get Random!

something random just pop in your mind...post it here....no fear of judgement..we don't be hatin' :)

my sleeping is totally and completely out of whack....

Originally posted by ILuvCheese@Jun 12 2003, 01:35 AM

my sleeping is totally and completely out of whack....

oh! are you caught walking through the lving room in your sleep too?! or maybe you're are falling off the bed and waking yourself up? or perhaps you roll over and smash your face into the wall? or maybe you hear your sisetr ask you a question in a dream you have so you answer her and say "yes" turns out in real life she was asking if she could wear your skirt...and you told her yes?

thsoe are all things thatahve happened in the past week to me

ouch! i just accidentally punched the refridgerator...and before that i ran into a wall, bounced off and hit my hip on a doorknob on a door nearby

now my hip(form the doorknob) hurts, my head (form the wall) hurts, and my hand (form the refridgerator) hurts

you know..some names JUTS dont work in "the name game"..names that start with B, f and/or ph, or m...b/c you use those to say the names....example:

julie julie bo bulie..banana fanna fo fulie mi my mo mulie..julie

see if i used "billy" it would be "billy billy bo billy" and thats not cool

Oh yeah...we have some interesting ones youw ill hit...yoru next one willb e at 125 you will change to i think Jesus Freak or something.... :D

it's always exciting to get a new name...hopefully i get as many posts as i ahve on the pc fc mb...i have...umm...acyually let me go check...4122

but jana has like...alot there...i think she has almost 6 thousand

I dont liek having so little posts when Im used to having almost 6000 post. I think I have like 5800 posts, but I dont like being considered a phat chance stalker b/c of it...haha

im a phanatic voer there..which i THINK is right below "stalker"....i never noticed when you got phanatic though Jana...i think you skipped it and went right from guru to stalker

my name thingy doesnt change :) James made me "Super spiffy woman"

yeah I think its right below a stalker too. 5000 is a stalker. I tihnk I'm still the only stalker.

yeah, ive been slaking off lately..but oh well..come July 1st or whenever the management gets around to kicing me off..im gone :(

i went to the beach today....and i tried to even out my funky tan from gracefest...but all i did was make it worse...now my skin is like 50 different shades all over....well, on my shoulders and arms....all because i accidentley put sun screen where i didn't want it and got burnt and stuff:)

I bought two new shirts and some flip flops from old navy today! i'm wearing one of the shirts tomorrow for bowling!! :eek: <---(what's that supposed to be?) lol

i just bought a shirt at target.....it's green and has a seahorse on it...and it's for some made up place and it says "open 24/7/365" and at first i thought it was a date...it confused me when i couldn't figure out the 24th month

jeffy just hit me in the head with one of his swords for absolutely no reason

i've gotten so used to make so many typos that i'll make typos when i'm hadnwriting stuff...like....i'll mix up letters like "have" i always type it "ahev" or "ahve" and i've accidentally handwritten it "ahve" several times bfreo