ILuvCheese

Let's Get Random!

i'm gonna get off this board once i hit 100...so after i post thispost...it will only be one more...then y'all own't have to read too much more of me until next time i get on

why am i the onyl person on this morning...usually me, jassica, chris, and james are all on in the morning...and sometimes there's one other person...but i don't like being the only person with no life right now

okay...i know i said when i hit 100 but i forgot something

okay...jana...you're here b/c you are reading this...rememememember what i told you!

Guest Plus_One_Girl

*cries* my friend doesn't like me anymore....j/k he's not talking to me... so I'm really sad.... :(

Originally posted by ~Jessica~@Jun 13 2003, 06:22 PM

me too...but i dont get invited many places..and when i do, it never works out

well, you can come to my house whenever you want

yeah, it'll only take me 12 hours to get there :)

and my paretns are going an hour away from you this weekend! so close, yet so far!

if they are going to be an hour from us then cant you just go with them and then take the car for a few hours to come see us then you could go back to them? ok, so probably not

Originally posted by billy@Jun 15 2003, 01:39 PM

i think she could!

i wish..but i do NOT drive my moms huge expedition and i do NOT drive on the interstate....

BUT...ok. this is last minute and probably wont happen...but if by some miracle my dad gives in and lets me adopt one of your kitties (if their still up for adoption) then i can come get it...but my dad was very firm in his "no"....but im hoping if he sees a pic..then maybe....the only thing is i was looking forward to my time home alone..cuz if i go wiht my parents ill be moving my sister into her new house the whole time (except when i see yuou guys)

soy is still available! and he is mich cuter now than he wa sin the pics! he has much longer hair now...and he is the runt and has the fattest most adorable face! and HE'S THE RUNT! he will stay small all his life...and both his mother and father are long-haired...unless of course you wnat a short haired cat...then i'll give him a haircut! and he his the most playful out of all the kittens...he just loves to play and pounce...to tell you the truth...i wish i were keeping soy and britt..but jeffy's insisting on keeping homestar...and i picked britt b/c she's a girl and she's grey...and i love grey cats...and hopeuflly she'll ahev grey kittens...haha

but soy's personality is definitely the best!

not to great..but my dad its kinda a sucker for his daughters..im hoping if he see show cute he is..and if my little sister and my mom whine enough he might give in...but i wouldnt put money on it

:blink: Someone say random?? :drool: I love RANDOM!!! WEEE!!! < runs around in circles > I'll be random muchness!! I'm always random!! I have something to say though.... i was reading post and noticed the user "billy" posting a bunch of stuff.... then i looked at the siggy and saw "julie" or something.... just wanted to know what it means.... Heh I was checking these happy little faces over here and i like this dude :ph34r: It has no purpose!! hmmm oh I'll give it a purpose.... you see he's friends with George here: :eek: and then he was walking one day and found chese, then BOOM: :bangin: that happend and the spiffy Ninja dude who I'm going to call Fredrick came and ate the chese!! AMEN!! Ok.... have a happy day.

So how random was I? I can get more randomness up in here if I must. I'll bring in the munkeys!! (No not the singing group.... the one's made of chese..)

^_^