ILuvCheese

Let's Get Random!

Tina? Are you my friend Christina whom I e-mailed about this forum because you act exactly like her!!! Lol talking about monkeys and no not the singing group b/c I love the Monkees and.... I'm going to go check my e-mail........ :clap:

i am julie...my nickname is billy

jesisca-you HAFTA come! meeting you is #79 on my list of 100 things to do before i die (it's not in order of importance...it's in order of thought)

my tailbone hurts...any time i stand up...and any time i sit down...the onyl time it doesn't hrut is SOMETIMES when i'm laying down...but it didn't hurt this bad when i broke itthe first time.....now that i rebroke it...it hurts hardcore more

im listening to Bring Me To Life by Evanesence ....COOL COOL COOL song...first heard it on O Rock 1059 then on a christian cd.

Originally posted by Jana@Jun 16 2003, 03:50 PM

I'm listening to jeremy camp

I love Jeremy Camp he is an awesome musician. :clap:

i just got back from babysitting....and the kid napped the whole time...and then woke up the second before his mom got home...and i thank God b/c the room smelled aweful when i went in to get him out of bed but his mom got home just in time to change his diaper....i didn't have to do it....spinach

Originally posted by ILuvCheese@Jun 16 2003, 04:10 PM

i just got back from babysitting....and the kid napped the whole time...and then woke up the second before his mom got home...and i thank God b/c the room smelled aweful when i went in to get him out of bed but his mom got home just in time to change his diaper....i didn't have to do it....spinach

haha....yummy!

there was this evil kid i ahd to deal with today.

okay i'm working at a dance cammpo this week and next week

and i put moshing machine by the swift as one of the songs for the warmups.....and i was playing it and some little brat came up to me and sai d"i don't like that song...will you change it!" so i was all "oh no you didn't!" :angry: so i was like "i don't care if you liek this song! i like this song and i picked this song and we're gonna listen to this song and you're gonna wram up to this song! and i don't ever wnat to hear you say something evil like that again!" the kid ran off so fast i don't even remember who it was...no one is gonna diss the swift in fornt of me!

haha, i was listening to the swift today...and one of the songs sounds kinda 90's ish *can't remember which one* and my sister comes in and she's like "what are you listening to???" and i said "the swift" and she was like "is it an oldies group or something???" i thought it was funny

Originally posted by billy@Jun 16 2003, 07:54 PM

there was this evil kid i ahd to deal with today.

okay i'm working at a dance cammpo this week and next week

and i put moshing machine by the swift as one of the songs for the warmups.....and i was playing it and some little brat came up to me and sai d"i don't like that song...will you change it!" so i was all "oh no you didn't!" :angry: so i was like "i don't care if you liek this song! i like this song and i picked this song and we're gonna listen to this song and you're gonna wram up to this song! and i don't ever wnat to hear you say something evil like that again!" the kid ran off so fast i don't even remember who it was...no one is gonna diss the swift in fornt of me!

hey whitney! Julie can scare off little kids like me!...but i dont even have to sue words :):flex:

Originally posted by ILuvCheese@Jun 16 2003, 08:49 PM

haha, i was listening to the swift today...and one of the songs sounds kinda 90's ish *can't remember which one* and my sister comes in and she's like "what are you listening to???" and i said "the swift" and she was like "is it an oldies group or something???" i thought it was funny

it was probably soften your heart

I hate that song...sorry Julie, but i do and you already knew that. I still think the swift is cool

Originally posted by ~Jessica~@Jun 16 2003, 08:59 PM

hey whitney! Julie can scare off little kids like me!...but i dont even have to sue words :):flex:

ooh! oops! the first time i read that i got it all wrong. i got my name and whitney's mixed up...i thought it said

"hey Julir! whitney can scare off little kids like me!...but i dont even have to use words"

but now i see...and hey! i onyl scared off that one kid and mady and taylor....but krista loves me (krista, mady, and taylor are jana's kids)

6 more posts til i hit 200...i wonder if i'll get a new name...that would be mad cool

awww...i'm still a bible tumper....how depressing!...oh well...i guess i'll ahev to live