ILuvCheese

Let's Get Random!

*toot toot*

if you're happy and you knwo it make a hand come out of your head! :eat:

i have a huge "clean whitney's room" progect going on...so i have to sleep in the office tonight...my bed is covered in clothes and books and stuff and there are trash bags and boxes full of stuff i'm getting rid of...i've never gotten rid of this much stuff....i am a pack rat and i keep everything...i still have my barbies i used to play with...and i'm finally getting rid of them...but it's going to a good cause..the college group is going on a mission trip and i'm donating my stuff for a garage sale they're having to raise money...but yea...anyway...i have a tinye little path (not really a path b/c there's stuff in the middle of it) that goes around my bed to my two closets...it's so squeezed tight in my room...

oh, and i keep hearing some radiostation but there are no radios on in the house...like, i hear the people talking and i hear them playing music and it's really weird...

at the PC FC baords I hit 6000 posts and my new title is 'almost phat chance'

oh i know they do! b/c when she hit either 4,000 or 5,000 (i can't remember which one) she though she'd get a new title..but she didn't then later she got it...but she should ahev gotten before but they ahdn't gonna up that high so they went in and did it hihghrt

i think i'm gonan change my email address to rollerskatinbaptist@aol.com haah! not really...i'm not even baptist....and a few days ago i didn't even like roller skatingÜ

jana and jessica should probably get this haha

Originally posted by ~Jessica~@Jun 20 2003, 02:37 PM

hahahaha i think they keep having to add new names juts b/c of you

haha...yeah probably

okay...i'm just gonna quit IMing people altogether! last weke i IMed pickle and it wasn't her...it was her brother...and just now i tried to IM erika (augreengirl) and it was her mom