~Jessica~

I like...

i liek this boared

it's liek the life site's message board...minus the little 8 eyar olds that say everything you say and if you start a new game they'll start a new game exactly like it...same name and everything "just b/c they wnated to"

Originally posted by sr784@Jun 10 2003, 05:24 PM

I also like Everyday Sunday! :D

thats b/c you're cool. only cool peopelliek E*S :D

Originally posted by Jana+Jun 10 2003, 05:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jana @ Jun 10 2003, 05:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sr784@Jun 10 2003, 05:24 PM

I also like Everyday Sunday!  :D

thats b/c you're cool. only cool peopelliek E*S :D [/b]

That's correct Jana! lol!

I like the fact that Jessica and her friends started this mb! Thanx for sharing it with us Jessica! :)

Originally posted by sr784@Jun 10 2003, 05:31 PM

I like the fact that Jessica and her friends started this mb! Thanx for sharing it with us Jessica! :)

I liek that too

thank Chris..as far as i know it was his idea...although he thought of it while he was SKIPPING church hahahahaha

I like being Da SoRKd OUt AdMIN. Actually I was saying that we should have like a free thing like the Last Wave Club, but no bands of course (unless they do it for free, lol) and it'd be really cool and stuff, then chris said he thought about forums, etc. So ya here we are a day later, lol.

Originally posted by Sephiroth@Jun 10 2003, 10:02 PM

I like being Da SoRKd OUt AdMIN. Actually I was saying that we should have like a free thing like the Last Wave Club, but no bands of course (unless they do it for free, lol) and it'd be really cool and stuff, then chris said he thought about forums, etc. So ya here we are a day later, lol.

hehe yeah i told james i had this idea..and he goes i have an idea too..he told me he wants to make a club place for christians liek the last wave..i said well uhh that might cost a little more $$ than my idea lol....so i said...my idea is some simple forums...shouldnt cost more than 250 a year to run so it wont burn holes in the pocket lol.

i like that i', rpelying to i like....i just tried to and it said i didn't have permission...and i ahd to log out and then log in again and it worked weirdness

forgive the site..its new, it might have some problems to be worked out...but hye i think Chris and James ahve done an awesome Job wiht it..its so pretty :)

I haven't really done anything though :( Just put the logo at the top. I didn't even make the logo! lol Chris did. Lalala... maybe I'll find something to program..

I like my sound system, the only electronic in my house that has stayed working for about 2-3 years. I LOVE YOU PANASONIC SA-AK33!!

Originally posted by ~Jessica~@Jun 11 2003, 09:55 AM

forgive the site..its new, it might have some problems to be worked out...but hye i think Chris and James ahve done an awesome Job wiht it..its so pretty :)

yes...they ahev done a very awesome job