God's_Princess

Slumber Party

consider this an invitation to any and all girls who want to come come, bring chick flicks, no gory movies and any and all junk food you want to. See ya here

Me either. How about - what am I saying? I don't have any chick flicks...not that I know of...I have LotR, though...;)...all three extended editions!...how about that?...wait, we do have Somewhere in Time if we want to watch a stupid chick flick...HEY! I've got Sense and Sensibility! How's that??? Or Pride and Prejudice...but that one's kind of long... :huh:

well, spread the word about the slumber party and see if we can get twenty ppl to come by the time I get back from Bible Study. I think there are four of us now.

I don't think we've decided when we should have it

any ideas, or should it just be a long sleepover when we talk whenever we want, kind of like the road trip was

Originally posted by GodzGirl@Feb 15 2005, 02:45 PM

Me either. How about - what am I saying? I don't have any chick flicks...not that I know of...I have LotR, though...;)...all three extended editions!...how about that?...wait, we do have Somewhere in Time if we want to watch a stupid chick flick...HEY! I've got Sense and Sensibility! How's that??? Or Pride and Prejudice...but that one's kind of long... :huh:

Pride And Prejudice!!!! I love that movie! Has anybody seen it? Wouldn't Hugh Grant make the cutest Mr. Darcy?

Originally posted by God's_Princess@Feb 15 2005, 04:31 PM

I don't think we've decided when we should have it

any ideas, or should it just be a long sleepover when we talk whenever we want, kind of like the road trip was

good idea....me like

Originally posted by StarrySky@Feb 15 2005, 04:06 PM

ya^^

You agree?! Wow! I think Hugh Grant is so very cute and if it wasn't for the accent I think he could have done Rhett in Gone With The Wind too! That's what I'll bring. Has anybody seen Shall we Dance?