~Jessica~

I dislike...

i dislike well at this time i cant think of anytying to say..so i guess thats a good thing!

Originally posted by Sephiroth@Jun 11 2003, 10:27 AM

I dislike that my cousins are not here at my house, and that they're way out at my gparents house :(

tghat's the craziest thing i';ve ehard all day! i'm thrilled that my cousins are not at my house and i'm even more thrilled that they are 18 hours away...i'm just sorry that y'all live about 4 hours away fomr them (assuming y'all all live around the same place jessica lives)

Originally posted by billy+Jun 11 2003, 10:45 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (billy @ Jun 11 2003, 10:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--~Jessica~@Jun 11 2003, 09:53 AM

I dislike that i called Jana Julie on accident :)  sorry..i DONT THINK YOU LOOK ALIKE THOUGH!!!

how could you hae done that!?! we're both using our names on this mb! sometimes i wonder if you actually do think we look alike [/b]

no, i honestly dont..and i dont see why people think you do..i think i though in my head that what jana said was such a "julie" thing to say

I dislike it when I'm sewing the ribbons on my pointe shoes and I poke myself with the needle 20 million times by accident

I like some :) uhh.. hmm.. Blizzard, Squaresoft, Sony, some others.

I dislike the TimeWarner/BrightHouse Networks Corportation, they keep making my cable internet go out :angry:

well uhh every internet goes down...you just dont notice it unless your on the comptuer all day..like i know mine goes down about 5-10 times a day ..jsut disconnects and reconnects but im not on my computer enough but to notice usually one or two.

I dislike all the ppl complaing about things they dislike lol

Originally posted by ~Jessica~+Jun 11 2003, 11:29 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (~Jessica~ @ Jun 11 2003, 11:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -billy@Jun 11 2003, 10:45 AM

<!--QuoteBegin--~Jessica~@Jun 11 2003, 09:53 AM

I dislike that i called Jana Julie on accident :)  sorry..i DONT THINK YOU LOOK ALIKE THOUGH!!!

how could you hae done that!?! we're both using our names on this mb! sometimes i wonder if you actually do think we look alike

no, i honestly dont..and i dont see why people think you do..i think i though in my head that what jana said was such a "julie" thing to say [/b]

so you're syaing we talk/think alike?

Originally posted by billy@Jun 13 2003, 08:54 AM

maybe he is

ive always thought that

i dislike how when i go to quote someone i hit "edit" instead..and i can edit posts since im a moderator..and i get all confused :)