~Jessica~

I dislike...

i dislike when people ditch their friends for girls/guys and/or other friends.....no, it didnt happen to me or anything, i was just thinking about it

i dislike that i watched unsolved mysteries yesterday and they had the "goat sucker" from puerto Rico on....(it has a real name that means goat sucker in spanish, but i forgot it)....

it freaked me out!

I dislike Unsolved Mysteries too.

They made me all freaked out about the "Bible code" and they were saying WWIII was going to be soon... I don't believe it but it was scary!

another thing about it being friday the 13th.

it's friday the 13th and my BLACK cat attacked my grey one...dun dun dunnn...but don't worry...zoe deserved it....he was messin' with 2%'s kittens and 2% got mad and attacked him and ran him off

Guest Plus_One_Girl

I dislike soda.... haha! Now this is my type of post.... :P

wy did you save the moth? moths are just clothes eaters...they're evil! go ejssica!

I dislike sun burns and I also dislike sun tan lotion for its amount of time that it prevents sunburn (which is very little 1-2 hours) >:o

Hey Nutmeg I'm only an inch taller than you! I like being short... short people rock!

I dislike when people take good movie plots and then mess them up by having a gazillion bad words and sex scenes and stuff. Grrrr. :angry:

Originally posted by faithful1@Jun 16 2003, 12:30 PM

Hey Nutmeg I'm only an inch taller than you! I like being short... short people rock!

I dislike when people take good movie plots and then mess them up by having a gazillion bad words and sex scenes and stuff. Grrrr. :angry:

i totally agree

Originally posted by ~Jessica~+Jun 16 2003, 01:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (~Jessica~ @ Jun 16 2003, 01:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--faithful1@Jun 16 2003, 12:30 PM

I dislike when people take good movie plots and then mess them up by having a gazillion bad words and sex scenes and stuff. Grrrr.  :angry:

i totally agree [/b]

It's nice to know someone out there agrees! If I ever become a movie writer/director, I would most definitely not mess up the story with bad stuff! That's just totally retarded! GRrrrrr..... :angry: hee hee anyways :huh:

Originally posted by faithful1+Jun 16 2003, 04:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (faithful1 @ Jun 16 2003, 04:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -~Jessica~@Jun 16 2003, 01:06 PM

<!--QuoteBegin--faithful1@Jun 16 2003, 12:30 PM

I dislike when people take good movie plots and then mess them up by having a gazillion bad words and sex scenes and stuff. Grrrr.  :angry:

i totally agree

It's nice to know someone out there agrees! If I ever become a movie writer/director, I would most definitely not mess up the story with bad stuff! That's just totally retarded! GRrrrrr..... :angry: hee hee anyways :huh: [/b]

I TOTALLY agree with you! I was watching the Matrix Reloaded, you know, so far the movie was good not too many cuss words, and then BAM they throw in the uneccessary sex scene! I closed my eyes, may seem immature, but I don't want to see that! lol :yucky: